2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hoping for an online release...

They'll do an online release for sure. Although the price may be outrageous, weren't the WPF like 250 w/ special box and laces/locks?

I thought the black pair was confirmed to be on the Nike calendar? Pretty good with cncpts releases this year, hopefully the trend continues :smokin

That lace lock :pimp:

Last edited:
shoes, ornament, lace locks, extra laces probly, and a coozie, maybe dustbags and a nice box too. ill stick to the NDC drop

Not SB's but figured I'd share. Dropping 12/7. Fox Brothers x Nike Dunk...

fox-bros-nike-dunk-2-620x469.jpg

Fox-side.jpg

Fox-Tongue.jpg

Jacket to match...

fox-jacket.jpg

shoes, ornament, lace locks, extra laces probly, and a coozie, maybe dustbags and a nice box too. ill stick to the NDC drop

If you read the text on their IG it says that the black pair is exclusive and only sold at CNCPTS...hopefully that means that the pair with all of the extras will only drop @ cncpts and a version w/out all of the goodies still releases elsewhere...

Last edited:

If you read the text on their IG it says that the black pair is exclusive and only sold at CNCPTS...hopefully that means that the pair with all of the extras will only drop @ cncpts and a version w/out all of the goodies still releases elsewhere...
isnt it confirmed by NDC calendar theyre coming out online? and by last years WPFs going QS after the black friday exclusive drop

isnt it confirmed by NDC calendar theyre coming out online? and by last years WPFs going QS after the black friday exclusive drop
Concepts will do a special bundle for their shoe maybe have a different insole... the black pair will prob release on ndc but w/o the concepts extras

I also read that they were on the NDC calender, but as we all know that is subject to change at any time.

Wasn't there something said about 3 different pairs of xmas sweaters? I've still only seen 2...

Had been away for a while. Hopefully everyone had a great thanksgiving and grabbed their pairs of the 112s. I wasn't feeling em too much, but a lot of the on foot pics on here and instagram have been dope.

and to John, know its been said, but way to hold it down man. ran out of reps on ya

Saw the neckfaces in person at my local, and they're pretty sick. great detail, and way better than the blazers imo. Still not a cop for me, but I'm excited to see what the new teal box era has in store.

Concepts will do a special bundle for their shoe maybe have a different insole... the black pair will prob release on ndc but w/o the concepts extras
i can do without the extra stuff but would love a pair of both ugly sweaters along with that concept hoodie...  help with the hoodie would be greatly appreciated! 
happy.gif

i can do without the extra stuff but would love a pair of both ugly sweaters along with that concept hoodie...  help with the hoodie would be greatly appreciated! :D
Me too!!! but judging from the rest of their apparel that hoodie is probably gonna be like 200 plus if so, I'll pass.... it ain't that tight.

Anyone else get their pys order cancelled and refunded? Kinda choked, 68 for those wools was a steal

Anyone know if jacks surfboards provide tracking numbers? It says my 112s shipped but I have no tracking
I haven't received and email or tracking either but a sales rep called me to make sure nothing was fishy with my order. He said they would ship out either yesterday or today. They only have 8 people processing over 500 black friday orders. I'm sure you can call if you really want tracking info but I wouldn't worry.

The black Ugly Christmas Sweaters will not be GR

"There will be no release at all other than @cncpts for these." - CNCPTS Instagram

"There is no general release at all for black." - CNCPTS Instagram

So this means that the white/grey pair will be the pair for NDC. The caption for the picture says that it is available 12/07/13 only at CNCPTS. Now do you guys think that this means that it will be online on their site or in-store only?

just got off the phone with Jacks, they were able to apply the JACKS15 coupon to my 1st order....really chill dudes there, great customer service. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom