2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those black Christmas sweater ones are ok...at best. now the grey ones are dope!! I'm glad the grey ones are releasing to all shops.

just realize the lace lock on the black christmas sweaters looks like a bud leaf........that's dope
That's exactly what it is lol

Here's a confirmation from Deon and he even took a shot himself [emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's exactly what it is lol

Here's a confirmation from Deon and he even took a shot himself [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Doesn't he mean the 14th? And wait who is that guy? Can he be a good source? Also good news to see some will be online! 
smile.gif

Last edited:
This is how it's going.

Grey will release everywhere. Black will be CNCPTS exclusive.
But why is there a black pair that every1 at least i thought was going to be the black xmas 1s on NDC release list????...and theres only going to be 2 pairs there was talk of 3 different versions???

I also read that they were on the NDC calender, but as we all know that is subject to change at any time.

Wasn't there something said about 3 different pairs of xmas sweaters? I've still only seen 2...
This is also what i thought, i heard 3 different pairs??!!

finally got my 112s in from primitive they are so dope :pimp:

might go with the black laces for now looks cleaner

Last edited:

Had been away for a while. Hopefully everyone had a great thanksgiving and grabbed their pairs of the 112s. I wasn't feeling em too much, but a lot of the on foot pics on here and instagram have been dope.

and to John, know its been said, but way to hold it down man. ran out of reps on ya

Saw the neckfaces in person at my local, and they're pretty sick. great detail, and way better than the blazers imo. Still not a cop for me, but I'm excited to see what the new teal box era has in store.
Repped as well.

Neckface's look like they're going to sit around my parts. 20+ pairs sitting, hoping for a clearance cop.

Can someone also enlighten me about the "Neckfaces" name comes from...????

Nike SB has delivered a new rendition of its Dunk High Pro silhouette to celebrate its forthcoming full-length video: the Nike SB Chronicles Volume 2. The classic silhouette is outfitted with an equitably classic colorway, executed with all-black around the suede and synthetic upper. Closer inspection reveals the names of the team riders printed across the middle panel and insole, with type design coming courtesy of Neckface. The clean white midsole is paired with a crisp translucent bottom sole, which finds the Nike SB logo printed underneath. Head over to Premier for more details on this release, which drops December 3 for $108 USD.

http://hypebeast.com/2013/12/neckface-nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-chronicles-2

These will be copped, soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom