2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok guys here is some release info directly from cncpts.

Black pair comes in the tin shoe box, with the ornament, metal lace doublets, and drink coozi. $190

Grey pair comes in the burgundy cncpt box with the shoes only. $130 (this pair will be released on NDC 12/14)

The shirts and sweater are available to purchase separately, I didn't ask if those were exclusive or not.
Good info, repped.

Does this mean though that if you purchase off NDC or through your local skateshop (or anyone other than CNCPTS) for $108 that you are basically paying CNCPTS $22 more for the box by buying there? 

Last edited:

Dope. :smokin

Not if it means paying $250 for every collab, lol.
Paid $90 for their collab with FILAS and they came with the box. I think they're just making it their default collab box.
Tongue in cheek, but yeah, it's a pretty dope box.  I'm a sucker for all of the extras with any shoes I collect.  Some are good with just the shoes and that's it.  Not me and my over the top OCD.

Good info, repped.

Does this mean though that if you purchase off NDC or through your local skateshop (or anyone other than CNCPTS) for $108 that you are basically paying CNCPTS $22 more for the box by buying there? 
pretty much... although if you look closely inside the red box for the Grey Dunks, there seems to be something silver... maybe a shirt? just speculating, no idea

edit: after looking again, it's probably just paper lol

Last edited:

pretty much... although if you look closely inside the red box for the Grey Dunks, there seems to be something silver... maybe a shirt? just speculating, no idea
looks like silver paper to me

edit- just saw your edit

Last edited:
Saturday 21 mercer is dropping the fox brother dunk hi's.. I Tried to get them when they released over sea's

Yes 7am in store, I read it on my phone as a 9.

I guess you are paying $22 extra for the box, the custom insoles and to get them a week early, not a bad deal.

Last edited:
official pics make the blacks look nicer than before but i still prefer the greys. catch 22 because id love to get the package with the greys but the greys will be more attainable now.

Yeeeah.....if anyone can help out with the grey CNCPTS one I'd appreciate it!
glasses.gif
I mean I don't mind getting the QS version but that box is too legit.
dang so that box is only for cncpts ... i maen its just a box but i like it lol

official pics make the blacks look nicer than before but i still prefer the greys. catch 22 because id love to get the package with the greys but the greys will be more attainable now.
THIS

Last edited:
Anyone get their order in from UNIV? I placed it on the 22nd and still haven't got the shoes and no one picks up the phone at the shop.

Last edited:
Anyone get their order in from UNIV? I placed it on the 22nd and still haven't got the shoes and no one picks up the phone at the shop.
I was thinking about posting the same thing, payment processed on the 22nd but I haven't called to see whats up.  Just kept assuming they'd show up on monday, then tuesday, and still nothin today.  Wasn't worried until you said they aren't answering the phone haha.  Anyone else order from them and have any info or updates?

On another note, got my fitted hat in from primitive. 
pimp.gif
 Just wish the stitching was closer to the volt green than yellow, but in reality it's close enough to work.  Really liking the 3M brim with elephant print under...

Would've added some pics, but the ones I take make things look worse, not better.  I'll leave it up to the pros hahaha...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom