2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Still on the hunt for 112 after a super busy weekend for retail. haven't had time to check in here unfortunately. Congrats to everyone who copped to rock!

Received my pair from UNIV yesterday. I called them Monday for my tracking # and dude on the phone provided me all the info right away.

First CNCPTS release. Do they hold in cart and how do they release? Refresh with that search or TLO
When they released the WPF, I just kept refreshing the site until the shoe went live.  I also checked out with the quickness as I don't think you can hold new release in your cart for a specific length of time. 

Of course they could totally do something different this year, and release them TLO, but I highly doubt it.

the grey xmas sweaters are fuego

going to try and cop the black though for collecting reasons
mean.gif

also hope the neckfaces sit so i can cop on the low still salty i bought the yellow blazers on day 1 and a week later coulda been had for 60-70

and i still havnt even rocked em
tired.gif

the grey xmas sweaters are fuego

going to try and cop the black though for collecting reasons
mean.gif

also hope the neckfaces sit so i can cop on the low still salty i bought the yellow blazers on day 1 and a week later coulda been had for 60-70

and i still havnt even rocked em
tired.gif
the good news if you buy from NDC is that you can return anytime (up to 2 years?? i think) basically for any reason so long as they are unworn in original packaging.

if the idiot resellers grow half a brain and ship them back, those might end up in outlets @osyrhiz?

Saw all the recent pictures of the sweaters and while I like the concept, I just can't ever see myself wearing it. The overall look seems like a kids shoe IMHO, best of luck for the impending hunt... On another note, the 112's came in flawless condition from NDC and I must say they are nicely executed.

So let me get this straight. The black r onlt concept and thr grey r QS release every were

So let me get this straight. The black r onlt concept and thr grey r QS release every were
Yes.

Im going to try to get the blacks online. Im a sucker for custom boxes and I feel like supporting concept's dope collaboration / design. I hope the tin box isn't too thin though because those things bend & distort super easily 
sick.gif

These gems came in the mail today! Wet Floors from 2010 and the Black Levis from last year....I was out of the game from 2008-2010 moved away and went to college and ive slowly caught back up! Next on list is a pair of ds Hawaii Peles size 12! Who can help me out? I wore mine to the ground I need another pair!

Just asking because I found a 9.5 for $125 hopefully I could pick them up tomorrow for my birthday.

Deadstock? That's a steal. Those SB Dunks are some of my favorite. I really like the thin tongue models from around 2010 when Koston first joined Nike. I'm probably one of the only posters here on NT that prefer the thin tongue over the thick... I have the Kostons and all of the other thin tongue Dunks from that era. I'd def pick them up, especially at that price.

Last edited:
I wonder if Concepts is going to jack up the price like they did the Mint New Balances.

Ok guys here is some release info directly from cncpts.

Black pair comes in the tin shoe box, with the ornament, metal lace doublets, and drink coozi. $190

Grey pair comes in the burgundy cncpt box with the shoes only. $130 (this pair will be released on NDC 12/14)

The shirts and sweater are available to purchase separately, I didn't ask if those were exclusive or not.

Back
Top Bottom