2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grabbed from Premier just in case my UNDFTD order dont hold. Would like to try for one more just in case. Wouldn't mind keeping any extras at $120 retail since I'm rich AF

Because it is an SB done in collaboration with Lance Mountain, a member on Nike's SB team. If that's not relevant enough for this thread then go make another and tag me in it.
So blazers and bruins are good here too? All Nike Sb team related content? Doesn’t seem like the convos here are skate related,

I been posting in Jordan 1 x Sb thread and also jordan 1 low

Insult to injury just got a PayPal email saying to complete the payment for premier 😂😤😡

Because it is an SB done in collaboration with Lance Mountain, a member on Nike's SB team. If that's not relevant enough for this thread then go make another and tag me in it.

edit: we talk all other SB silhouettes, SB clothing, non-SB dunks, etc. here. I don't see a problem.
It’s personally not bothering me. But there is this.

Insult to injury just got a PayPal email saying to complete the payment for premier 😂😤😡
Salt on the L from Ubiq. Had them in the cart, but sold out while I was checking out, then I get this email.
1575648801199.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom