2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

bsmntdnk.jpg

Picked up Soullands and even did a review on them. Hoping I can pick up at least 1 SB at retail this month but glad these didn’t sky rocket after my mishap with End.

Materials are sick! :nthat:

6E3D772E-C925-45EE-8360-23F0A1A7533D.jpeg

AA2C0893-0FA9-4024-BDB9-5107C24AE967.jpeg

oh damn, i didn't know you were doing reviews these days. looking forward to the content. hoping you and verse001 verse001 can get these other shoe-tubers out the paint lol

Why do the tongue tags say dunk on it? Confusing.

Before SB I would put 2 tongues on my halfcabs so I could display my feet’s better in NT denim. Good padding too. Many homies would replace ripped spots on their shoes from skating with older beater pieces of suede and shoe goo. The hack

Other skateshoe brands would have bulky shoes with a fat tongue like https://www.complex.com/sneakers/2017/01/chad-muska-es-stash-pocket. The iconic halfcab tongue didn’t which shape is similar to the blazer. A lot of people at that time of baggy denim would double tongue that shoe alone. Never heard of anyone doing to any other model.

Last edited:
Before SB I would put 2 tongues on my halfcabs so I could display my feet’s better in NT denim. Good padding too. Many homies would replace ripped spots on their shoes from skating with older beater pieces of suede and shoe goo. The hack
I’m dating myself, but the shops used to sell Ollie patches that you laced into the shoe and either used shoe goo or double stick Velcro to keep on there. Kind of like a lapper for your foot.

I’m dating myself, but the shops used to sell Ollie patches that you laced into the shoe and either used shoe goo or double stick Velcro to keep on there. Kind of like a lapper for your foot.

holy **** i forgot all about this...ollie patches and shoe goo fr
remember sk8tv on nickelodeon? i remember them showing this in the ****ing tips.....my sides

Damn never heard of those patches. That was probably visim shoe days or chromeball airwalks.

I was airwalk one era

I gotta start compiling a list of SB shops in NYC that I can try to get to for these upcoming releases... if they have FCFS on weekdays I'm screwed though bc of work.

Damn never heard of those patches. That was probably visim shoe days or chromeball airwalks.

I was airwalk one era
This was around the air walk proto time. Remember those? We used to cut the lace covers off.

Back
Top Bottom