2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well, i'm ****ing done here...

Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 8.32.49 AM.png

so what am i supposed to do, hit refresh for a half hour and then hope it's not instantly sold out?? sheesh, i'm over this release

I passed by Livestock at 7 am this morning, and there were 8 chairs lined up out front with the owners of the chairs parked out front in their cars. Not worth lining up for an additional 4 hours in -20C weather, I'd rather pay resale.

I was gone from the game for a few years and came back into this. its been this way for a min now apparently.
before I literally had lucky's, unkles, supreme hi's, supreme lows, hufs, tiffs, etc.
same with supreme. mad box logos, etc. etc.

now??

I can't hit on anything at all. nothing. I've never hit with snkrs and barely ever hit on anything worthwhile with supreme. its like manual users don't stand a chance nowadays. I don't live in nyc anymore either so I can't go in person but even if I could, resellers are like drug dealers nowadays with teams and all that. its crazy out here.

if it's any consolation the bot users are getting destroyed by the service providers. the real winner in this whole game are the people that code the bots, provide the proxies, provide card cloak services like Privacy, etc.

some of these dudes are only making like $40 a pair and they are paying hundreds of dollars a month for their bot subscription and proxies. these things also take an inordinate amount of time to configure and run. this doesn't even include the mistakes when they blow a stack copping a brick release or brick sizes

ON TOP OF THIS they even have to pay monthly subscription to "cook groups" which is basically a ****ing discord group where info is shared like direct add to cart links

basically, if you want to make real money in this new game you need to be coding the bots or offering other services like linux proxies in AWS

for most of these dudes net profit amounts to sub-minimum wage when you break it down dollars per hour and that's best case. many that get baited like what bonkers did selling images or misconfiguring the bot get their asses destroyed which i always love reading about

Ended up hitting on SNKRS when I was helping out my uncle with a pair. We've been wanting this since we were in high school (early 30s now) and now we both finally have a pair. Funny thing is, I entered on SNKRS a minute late but was hit almost immediately with a W when he entered as soon as it hit 10 and got a sold out.

Been having a problem w/ Snkrs the last few releases where I'll get to the "in line" page and as soon as I hit ok it resets like I never checked out. i'll try and check out over and over and the same thing happens until they're sold out, I never even get a "Didn't get em". Happened again this morning, I gave in & paid the resale on stockx a few mins ago.

1576004754982.png

Last edited:
hoping for more and real pics of the viotechs soon. copped the aleali mays off of sx so before I drop another couple hundred I need to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom