2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I actually didn’t even get to put my order in the second it opened up because I was at work and I still got a pair. Feels pretty good. I thought it was gonna be easier for everyone to get a pair. Didn’t seem like much hype compared to other releases.

Attachments

• 0A262C59-BDC7-432E-B0E1-B3DBBE22ED76.png
    0A262C59-BDC7-432E-B0E1-B3DBBE22ED76.png
    519.3 KB · Views: 291
I actually didn’t even get to put my order in the second it opened up because I was at work and I still got a pair. Feels pretty good. I thought it was gonna be easier for everyone to get a pair. Didn’t seem like much hype compared to other releases.
There always hype .. Most of Viotech were instore

See if that's the case that you hit but weren't on at GO then how so they determine who gets a pair and who doesn't?

man...maybe im gettin old...

i understand buying for resale or collecting...but i personally think those viotechs dont look great...i like vibrant colors, but im thinkin im just getting too old for whats cool these days

See if that's the case that you hit but weren't on at GO then how so they determine who gets a pair and who doesn't?

SNKRS distributes drops in 3 different ways: FLOW, DAN and LEO

this drop looks like a LEO drop where it's basically raffle in batches split up by entry times and also based on stock for that specific size entered. drawing starts at 2 minutes into the drop

My app loaded as sold out... couldnt even try but hearing how you guys scored a W after release makes me think im blacklisted from SNKRS due to returning The Concept car looking dunk highs a few years ago.

Any updates on anyone’s soulland blazer purchase from Soulland? I got a shipping confirmation and a text but no updates after. And this was after them sending out an email apologizing for the delay last week or 2 weeks ago. Starting to become impatient. Tried contacting them the day of the release and they have yet to get back to me with a legit email, they’ve only sent me automated emails so far. Soulland I love what you’re doing with Nike but get your logistics together

I've paid more resale for SB's this year then ever before.. Times changing
I was saving money to buy these jedi's (aren't even ds, but close w/ everything included) a few months back for like $425 and waited like half a week & the next thing i know dude is charging $700 :rofl: . I will never. I will neeeeeeever pay that much for worn Jedi's. I didn't even pay close to that for my skunks.

I was saving money to buy these jedi's (aren't even ds, but close w/ everything included) a few months back for like $425 and waited like half a week & the next thing i know dude is charging $700 :rofl: . I will never. I will neeeeeeever pay that much for worn Jedi's. I didn't even pay close to that for my skunks.

a friend of mine just got back from China a week ago after being there for like a month. his wife is Chinese and has a lot of family there and apparently the sneaker bubble just popped there. he was telling me their prices were ballooning like they did here because you had a lot of outside investors coming in with a lot of capital and buying volume and driving everything up. this has def been happening here just looking at how UN is now selling used **** inside of American Eagle department stores, etc.

he said a ton of folks over there have lost their asses on sneaker investments because stuff that was selling for $300+ on the Chinese version of Stockx (a whole other discussion in itself) is now selling for $150 or less. this could be a canary in the coal mine for what could be on the horizon for the US sneaker game.

If everyone would get on the same page of retail or bust. We all would eat.

a sneakerhead union? no crossing the picket line!

tbh, this is also just a major symptom of the outrageous economic inequality. paying crazy amounts over retail is literally nothing to a staggering number of people these days

And companies produce enough supply to meet demand.

They don't make any more money off resale market. Why feed it?

they DO get value off the resale market but not in direct dollars. they acquire brand hype/recognition that drives the sale of their basic **** that the shelves are stocked with

a friend of mine just got back from China a week ago after being there for like a month. his wife is Chinese and has a lot of family there and apparently the sneaker bubble just popped there. he was telling me their prices were ballooning like they did here because you had a lot of outside investors coming in with a lot of capital and buying volume and driving everything up. this has def been happening here just looking at how UN is now selling used **** inside of American Eagle department stores, etc.

he said a ton of folks over there have lost their asses on sneaker investments because stuff that was selling for $300+ on the Chinese version of Stockx (a whole other discussion in itself) is now selling for $150 or less. this could be a canary in the coal mine for what could be on the horizon for the US sneaker game.
I'm not sure if its happened more than the 2 times I've seen this year, but back in April/May and September (was when I was gonna cop those Jedi's) sneaker prices just shot up for like about a week, maybe 2, and then prices would fall and even kind of crash on particular pairs kinda like they are now.

I am seriously fully prepared and expecting for sneaker prices inflate again at any day which is why I've been buying what I've been wanting, but held off on buying b/c I didn't think prices would ohdee like they have. And what you're saying is that investors are the cause of all? Where they testing the waters (their investment) when they caused prices to jump the last 2 times it happened?

I'm not sure if its happened more than the 2 times I've seen this year, but back in April/May and September (was when I was gonna cop those Jedi's) sneaker prices just shot up for like about a week, maybe 2, and then prices would fall and even kind of crash on particular pairs kinda like they are now.

I am seriously fully prepared and expecting for sneaker prices inflate again at any day which is why I've been buying what I've been wanting, but held off on buying b/c I didn't think prices would ohdee like they have. And what you're saying is that investors are the cause of all? Where they testing the waters (their investment) when they caused prices to jump the last 2 times it happened?

the market is volatile and across styles and brands it's definitely not homogenous in regards to value deltas. i usually sample specific dunks and use those as the metric i gauge the market by. stockx is good for this because they keep historicals of actual completed sales by UPC and size. you can scan the news and see instances of normie investors making massive jumps into the game....i find this rather hilarious because it looks like some of these folks think they are going for a long horizon for a shoe that can possibly degrade just being exposed to oxygen in 10-15 years

Back
Top Bottom