2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy New Year's eve to my fav thread. Everyone be safe tonight. Last WDYWT of the year:

ibdwe434t1841.jpg

And my Dunk pick ups for the 2019:

hevrwf00sz741.jpg

I’m super duper bias but those that didn’t like Black Hornets..... Tell me why? I feel like execution was solid. Quality wasn’t great but was above average.
IMHO the colors are terrible and nothing pops about it. Which sucks because I just had a chance to buy them in black sheep 3 weeks ago. (they have inventory for locals)

Hype Starting To Die On Rayguns And Prices Slowly Coming Back Down? :nerd:

Young Dudes Crappin’ They Undies When The Realization Hits They Waited 24hrs Out In The Cold For $100 Profit :lol:

**** Never Gets Old

Yup... should've stuck to my gut and waited out the hype. I got worried about missing these altogether and ended up picking up a pair last night with the ebay coupon like a couple people suggested.

Oh well, still happy to see these baby-time hustlers waste their time for so little money! That's less than $5 an hour if they really waited a whole day :lol:

Yup... should've stuck to my gut and waited out the hype. I got worried about missing these altogether and ended up picking up a pair last night with the ebay coupon like a couple people suggested.

Oh well, still happy to see these baby-time hustlers waste their time for so little money! That's less than $5 an hour if they really waited a whole day :lol:
How Much You Leap For My Guy? :nerd:

And They Definitely Were Out There Here Locally For An Entire Day :rolleyes

Better Off Pan Handling At Those Kind Of Returns :lol:

Back
Top Bottom