2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just a little off center. Good ol Nike QC.
77E17199-7EEC-4DBC-9011-B83469FB4C15.jpeg

If Anyone See’s A Local Pair Of Size 10 Black Rayguns In That $200 Range On Offer Up Or Anything Like That, Please Let Me Know :nerd:

This Local Dude Is A Flake And Sold To StockX For Less Right After Agreeing To Our Sale :smh:

Needs Em

I know ppl here don't like them, but an honest take is helpful. What's the most y'all would pay for White/Red Supreme's? The internet tax blows.

Just jumped On A Size 10 Pair Of Black’s For $220 Shipped And Said F It. For The Time Some Of These Dude’s Spent In Line For These I Think That’s Fair. Still A Little Salty About The Local Pair But Basically The Same Deal On This Pair Plus Shipping Cost :rolleyes

Excited To Get These In To Go With My Toddler Raffle Win :pimp: Will Have To Double Back On White’s Before Price Gets Too Out Of Hand :nerd:

Here's some pics of the reps I pulled off of dhgate. Some problems look like the laces being way too skinny, the alien being too large, the collar and tongue not having enough padding, them not even being laced with the loop on the tongue, and the outsole shape being a ****ing full-on trapezoid. If these pics aren't accurate of the current batch then offerup is probably where i'd try and find some pics.
Honestly though these rep batches seem as bad as usual for dunks and probably shouldn't be too hard to spot. I mean the alien is literally standing on the outsole of this white pair.
rep b rg.jpg
rep white rg.jpg

2 rep w rg.jpg

3 rep w rg.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom