2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0B70A220-FD42-4FFD-9A2D-153139710CE0.jpeg
E071F6FE-FB2B-46A6-998F-D1D981ADAEDF.jpeg

Anyone got a link to a sz 9.5 on those Ginos? I didn't think it would be that hard to get.

I think that size is long gone. I last seen a size 12 for sale on the cow town website, that was about an hour or so ago.

They were pretty limited. Most shops pretty much got one FSR.

Quick question for the group. Anyone have any advice on a good suede protectant spray/treatment? Got a pair of viotech dunks coming in and want to die something to try and prevent the suede from getting dirty. Plan on wearing these into the ground.

Would Graciously Take Your Help Come Release Day If You Were To Be So Kind And Still Keep That Same Energy By Then :nerd:
I'll help if need be. What size? I cop to rock. If I ain't feeling them I'll be happy to help a fellow nter out. Dudes going crazy about the elephant print that's been overdone.

Quick question for the group. Anyone have any advice on a good suede protectant spray/treatment? Got a pair of viotech dunks coming in and want to die something to try and prevent the suede from getting dirty. Plan on wearing these into the ground.

if you want to spend some money you can ceramic them.

1578241313140.png

Trying out some lace swaps. 100% keeping the orange in the ceramics, that color match is too perfect and gives em a little bit more character since I don't have OG green laces. The green in viotechs is from de la lows, matches the heel color pretty well.

1578241935242.png

Viotech lace actually works really well in ceramics, too!

Last edited:
1578241313140.png

Trying out some lace swaps. 100% keeping the orange in the ceramics, that color match is too perfect and gives em a little bit more character since I don't have OG green laces. The green in viotechs is from de la lows, matches the heel color pretty well.

green looks better than the blue on the viotechs. And the ceramics look perfect! Don’t change a thing.

Back
Top Bottom