2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

someone posted this in a cook group. maybe exclusive access tomorrow?

image_from_ios.jpg

Curious to know. If given the choice would you guys prefer to have the plum lows or highs? I normally prefer lows. But, when it comes to these. I'd take the highs any day. It's weird how that little sb logo and oval laces make that big of a difference.

Curious to know. If given the choice would you guys prefer to have the plum lows or highs? I normally prefer lows. But, when it comes to these. I'd take the highs any day. It's weird how that little sb logo and oval laces make that big of a difference.
Lows always. I’ll just do oval laces and call it a day. I also hate the dunk with regular flaties

friend wants to trade my Strangeloves for his Jedis + boba fetts im a huge star wars fan, should i doit? would I win in this trade?
Reminds me of when I tried my Winged Dragon of Ra for this guys pretty really good deal. Why is this even a question? You just getting into sb dunks or something?

Do the trade and try your hand at another pair of SLs this week. If all works as planned you get your cake and eat it too. Only reason I'd say no to trade is if the jedis and bobas are in pretty bad condition otherwise I say do it!

Wonder If Nike Is Encouraging Shops To Move To This Platform?

Seems Like This App Could Fairly Easily Be Weighted In Resellers Favor With Multiple Local Phone Numbers :smh:

Anyone Else’s Locals Switch Over To The CopDate App?

ALWAYS Has Been FCFS Or In Store Raffles At Our Shops And Now All A Sudden They’ve All Switched Over To This App :smh:

Not Looking Good
You're in Denver too right? I thought that was really weird that everyone did that too.

Im curious to see if they keep using it after this drop or if there is some reason CopDate became the go to for this drop. If I remember correctly blacksheep is using copdate too and I think they usually use frenzy app

Im curious to see if they keep using it after this drop or if there is some reason CopDate became the go to for this drop. If I remember correctly blacksheep is using copdate too and I think they usually use frenzy app
At Least One Local Stated On Their IG That QS Releases Will Be Handled Via This App Moving Forward.

Still Not Sure How I Feel About It Tho

The highs all day if I'm gonna be honest

Talked to my friend today, he got a single fsr of the strangeloves, all in the teal boxes except size 9 and 12, which came in the rainbow boxes, which he said is going to be the new qs box going forward. He also told me that Nike made a big deal about telling him he couldn't sell any through insta, that they need to be sold locally and not before the 7th. I asked if that meant I could show up cash in hand and buy more than one pair, he said he's doing one per customer on release day but if they're sitting after the first 48 hours or so it's fcfs for locals on whatevers left, and I'm going to scoop whatever I can to use for trading purposes. If that ends up happening, I'll update this thread with what sizes I was able to grab and let people make trade offers, NOT cash, for them. I'm not trying to make money off them, but I wouldn't feel bad trading shoes for other shoes, does that make me a dickhead?

Yes it makes you a dickhead for not hooking me up at retail. Joking. Sounds fair mate. But just in case, I am a size 8-8.5.

• Haha
Reactions: 907
yup debating on making a 15 minute ride to enter on these. It will give me a good reason to visit my sister in charlotte lol

Back
Top Bottom