2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Talked to my friend today, he got a single fsr of the strangeloves, all in the teal boxes except size 9 and 12, which came in the rainbow boxes, which he said is going to be the new qs box going forward. He also told me that Nike made a big deal about telling him he couldn't sell any through insta, that they need to be sold locally and not before the 7th. I asked if that meant I could show up cash in hand and buy more than one pair, he said he's doing one per customer on release day but if they're sitting after the first 48 hours or so it's fcfs for locals on whatevers left, and I'm going to scoop whatever I can to use for trading purposes. If that ends up happening, I'll update this thread with what sizes I was able to grab and let people make trade offers, NOT cash, for them. I'm not trying to make money off them, but I wouldn't feel bad trading shoes for other shoes, does that make me a dickhead?

doesn’t make you anything but it’s weird to buy something not your size and ask for trade offers because the people offering you trades will also be offering you not your size. Unless I’m missing something...

Dibs on that 12 doe

Last edited:
Best place for some white oval laces online?

Fully laced have the best SB laces IMO, but they also tag the aglets, and I know some people aren't into that.
Theres also lace lab and slickies, which are both good, but lace lab tends to be sold out a lot so the selection is lacking, and slickies are in singapore I think, so shipping can take a while and their laces are actually a bit skinnier than actual SB laces.

metroidprototype metroidprototype thanks for the quick reply, appreciate it... didn’t think it’ll be this complicated lol. I checked those sites and they’re either sold out, skinnier than SBs or tagged like you said SMH

Fully Laced most colors aren't available in 54" which is the factory length for dunk sb low.
I found some on eBay from LitLaces which come in 54"

Talked to my friend today, he got a single fsr of the strangeloves, all in the teal boxes except size 9 and 12, which came in the rainbow boxes, which he said is going to be the new qs box going forward. He also told me that Nike made a big deal about telling him he couldn't sell any through insta, that they need to be sold locally and not before the 7th. I asked if that meant I could show up cash in hand and buy more than one pair, he said he's doing one per customer on release day but if they're sitting after the first 48 hours or so it's fcfs for locals on whatevers left, and I'm going to scoop whatever I can to use for trading purposes. If that ends up happening, I'll update this thread with what sizes I was able to grab and let people make trade offers, NOT cash, for them. I'm not trying to make money off them, but I wouldn't feel bad trading shoes for other shoes, does that make me a dickhead?
I would not spend too much time fantasizing about the trades you will get from the catches left over after 48 hours. They won’t last 48 minutes.

33CFB50A-33DF-4387-BD29-B9C319FE82DB.jpeg

My local been using Copdate since UNC lows.
Not sure how I feel about the “boost” feature tho.

Strangeloves starting to trickle somewhat down to earth I’m in on those resell or not but I’m not paying 300 plus for any dunk that’s not a all time classic

I know the place by me does 1 entry free then 5 bucks for each additional but donate it to charity which is cool with me

same by me as well except they didn’t say anything about donating to charity. Theyre also doing 2 extra tickets for buying shop apparel.

Back
Top Bottom