2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Homie walks into a skate shop and sees they used to be a SB Retailer that lost their account years ago. Casually asked if they had anything in the back, and they popped these out. They weren’t his size, he hit me up because they were mine.
323F7141-419E-45FD-9351-898744B3D652.jpeg
Doubled up on these for $40 a pair. They are so well made and designed - if you can get over the Ishod tooling.

But I learned that I don't like to wear pink shoes, and eventually dumped them. But, more importantly, I learned to not even bother with Strangelove's.

Doubled up on these for $40 a pair. They are so well made and designed - if you can get over the Ishod tooling.

But I learned that I don't like to wear pink shoes, and eventually dumped them. But, more importantly, I learned to not even bother with Strangelove's.

I’m going to really look at them when the lady leaves the house for work this morning. I’ve had too many packages come in lately, I don’t want her to trip. She just doesn’t get it.

I also don’t think I’ll like the Ishod tooling, as I already have a pair if the Soul.Lands count.

Man I like the subtlety of the pink on the TS pair. It’s only on the inside swoosh and it’s a nice touch to break up the other colors.

Some info on T Scotts, I work at a shop with Nike Sb account and we got hit up by our rep saying that we were not going to be getting the 50+ pairs we were supposed to be getting. The rep told us that it was a Nike Sb decision to make the shoes have as little distribution as possible, so shops that do have the shoe should have masssssss amount of pairs. Shalom

I've had so many chances to cop Baroques and passed to limit spending/try not to focus too much on Hi's.. I just KNOW I'm going to regret it in the future. Joints are tough.

They're an instant crease on the toe box if it makes you feel any better. Even my side panels are starting to get weird wear marks and I've only rocked them a handful of times. I do love the colorway though.

Hoping Plums drop FCFS in store at Xhibition.

Dunks aren’t super crazy here in cleveland yet. My boy was able to stand in line and cop 3 pair of viotechs and they still had stock left

Long shot but if anyone got a lead on infrareds in a 10.5 for retail or a little over please p.m. me... even a slightly used pair would be cool... thanx in advance

concepts plums raffle for in store pickup

Back
Top Bottom