2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone with small feet (7.5 preferably) can tell me how regular dunks vs. SB dunks fit them? Thinking about maybe getting plums resell for wifey since today was an L lol

Why does he want to return it? How come you’re willing to give him a partial refund besides not wanting it to drag? If there’s nothing wrong with the shoe and you stated no returns, eBay prob would’ve been in your favor if he doesn’t have a legit reason. Especially since he hasn’t been responding to your messages.
eBay has a Money Back Guarantee For 30 days, that I think it’s bs .... I did contact eBay basically They saw I did all steps to fix this issue only Option I have is to accept the return and figure out the condition shoes if I get them . He has 5 day to shipped them back to me , what the rep told me is he needs to ship them in original packaging and condition, if I see them Beyond damage to contact them and go from there .... so will see when I get them back ....

Not saying SL are a bad shoe by any means, but people shelling out 500+ for these when some og’s that are nicer can be had for around the same price or less.

probably a bunch of the newcomers to SB dunks that are paying those prices. Personally I can't imagine any of the regulars in this thread to even come close to paying that resale price for the SLs

It’s all the celebs who wanna look like they know what they’re doing paying the high and making everyone want them.

All these resellers posting "got em" screenshots :smh: disgusting..
EQQ4-7yU4AAbimI.jpg

already fam...

eBay has a Money Back Guarantee For 30 days, that I think it’s bs .... I did contact eBay basically They saw I did all steps to fix this issue only Option I have is to accept the return and figure out the condition shoes if I get them . He has 5 day to shipped them back to me , what the rep told me is he needs to ship them in original packaging and condition, if I see them Beyond damage to contact them and go from there .... so will see when I get them back ....
That is stupid. Why give the seller an option to say “No returns accepted” then? Hope it works out in your favor. Good luck!

I’m pretty confident I will be able to grab my size 10.5 in the plums in the 190-200 range by the middle of next week. Still more than I would want to pay but I can live with it...SL’s are out the question. 400+ for a velvet and pink shoe? Won’t get enough wears out of them for that to make sense.

I’m pretty confident I will be able to grab my size 10.5 in the plums in the 190-200 range by the middle of next week. Still more than I would want to pay but I can live with it...SL’s are out the question. 400+ for a velvet and pink shoe? Won’t get enough wears out of them for that to make sense.
I’d wear the ish outta those SLs, but I’m not paying 400+

Stockx has made it very easy for celebs., athletes, and trust fund babies to cop stuff. Those are the people pay $500, cause it’s no hassle. I remembered I would have to search thru ISS, NSB, HB, and SS for stuff and it was the most disorganized marketplace, would have to go thru pages. I missed the days when I would find STEALS on SuFu

Pretty sure more than just celebs, athletes and trust fund babies (lol) can afford to pay $500 resell lol.

I’m hoping prices go down to the 300’s after the undercutting next week so I can grab a pair
I have to have them haven’t wanted a shoe this bad in some years
I don’t see that happening. That’s a big drop and it seems really limited.

Just sell some stuff and buy them - at this point they are just one of many overpriced SB.

i'm sick.

L on plums
L on strange loves (admittedly wasn't feeling them tbh but still lol)
L on black/red I's (same as above but would have flipped for the stuff i missed out on)

L on everything before that, probably L's on everything afterwards.

1 L 2 Ls big L's lil. SNKRS = LLLLS <<<<<

anyone have images of their truck it highs with white, yellow, or orange laces...

i think they come with a set of white laces along w the black laces on the shoe...

Back
Top Bottom