2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

35E4703D-89B5-42E4-B5A1-4E39744E9A8C.jpeg

Thing 1/2s this afternoon. I know, I need to cut the grass.

I don’t see that happening. That’s a big drop and it seems really limited.

You right about them being limited, but with every release (ones more limited then this)

After people get their pairs in hand there is a reseller undercut that happens on Stock x but you have to buy before the pairs dry up then the price goes back up I say end of this week possibly in the 300’s if so I’m grabbing cause my size 12 moves fast no matter they a must have even if they don’t go down

From what I recall they have always been a darker shade. I just didn't realize how far off the new ones are in comparison. 2020's don't look bad at all but Nike definitely missed the mark if they were going after the OG colorway. Just my opinion
Now that I think about the sb the sb rendition was darker (like the og’s) as well.

Truck it Hi 9.5-11.5
this is why i love this thread...i couldnt add these to the cart when the ccs link was posted a few days ago

thanks!

I always find that funny af especially on this site where people dont use real names and rarely if ever get to see who they actually are.

It's also funny how some of these people want to be in that secret group chat and runs a group themselves lol.

Secret group chat? Y’all really desperate to cop sneakers and still be failing :lol:
Posting my toes and still got player haters in this *****. Those Strangeloves are amazing

Toeing both pairs. Extras it is what it is, making my joints free
Secret group chat? Y’all really desperate to cop sneakers and still be failing :lol:
Posting my toes and still got player haters in this *****. Those Strangeloves are amazing
Same thing happens every limited release these days in here. Complete clowns float into the thread posting “Got ‘em” screenshots, attempting to post their multiples and just overall be annoying. There’s no need for ANY of it. Take the nonsense elsewhere. This is not the place for the dumb crap.

FYI, if you had to opportunity to buy multiples, you would do it too.

I cop multiples of shoes I like so I can sell 1 to cover the cost or close to it. Part of the game. Don’t be mad at other people who tries harder than you.

I cop multiples of shoes I like so I can sell 1 to cover the cost or close to it. Part of the game. Don’t be mad at other people who tries harder than you.
Nobody cares either way. It’s a garbage post.

This thread is about community. People who drop by to brag - and make no mistake, that’s all it is - don’t add a thing but clutter.

Maybe contribute, and people will be less likely to call out the clownage...

I think that’s where we differ. I would cop, and see if any fam here would like the pair, I’ve done it already so I’m not blowing smoke. I’d much rather see someone else enjoy and wear the shoe, than sell it and have a pair for “free”. This isn’t a hobby or thing for those who don’t pay to play, either you pay up for the shoe resale, get lucky retail, or have the mentality of on to the next for me. I’m not going to try and profit when someone else can have enjoyment out of the shoe for the cost, and not for profit.

Last edited:

FYI, you have NO CLUE who you’re talking to saying something as stupid as that. You just sound dumb.
I DON’T care what you do anything for, posting that in here isn’t wanted. This is not the place for that nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom