2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol next snitching right Here, I see you Alpo...

It might sound crazy but I don’t think Nike cares that much at this point. Footlocker owns part of GOAT, we have no idea how much stuff they could be potentially backdooring already.

As much as it sucks for those of us who buy with intent to wear, the resell market only helps fuel the hype for the brand. Kids cop sneakers believing every paid could be a small time lotto ticket for them.

My mans hit me yesterday after hitting on the TS sb and told me not only how ugly they are but also how he can’t wait to resell them when they touch down. I don’t think homie has stepped foot in a skate shop including Zumies, pac sun , whatever in his life. That’s where hype has taken this ****.
Nike cares if you can show proof, just look at what happened to Blends. Most of these places know that though, and they're more careful than ever about how to backdoor their stuff.

Nike cares if you can show proof, just look at what happened to Blends. Most of these places know that though, and they're more careful than ever about how to backdoor their stuff.
If Nike actually cared they would ask NY shops to see stock. With how much it has went around, I guarantee someone has seen that pic of round two.

ima head over to Nocturnal today after work with a homie

ill enter my usual size 8 and keep it moving, doubt i win esp from them but since its close to my crib wont hurt to enter

ima go **** up a cheesesteak as well on South St

If Nike actually cared they would ask NY shops to see stock. With how much it has went around, I guarantee someone has seen that pic of round two.
Definitely. What I meant was that Nike is going to pretend nothing is happening until someone publicly outs one of these stores and they have no choice but to bring the ban hammer.

Trust me, they do. When someone bought 10 pairs of Yeezy 2s at 21M via backdoor, they sent people from corporate to investigate the store. Some of the staff were reassigned elsewhere.

lol nike dont give a ****. at the end of the day nike products are moving and money coming in

12708736-8EBB-4133-814C-D4827CF9827C.jpeg

premier NL lows

my local store going thru copdate, im fine with it. no boosts either.

they also mentioned they would NOT be getting them on site until a later mentioned date, probably to avoid people coming in looking to overpay.. i guess?

Y'all will believe what you want. They don't care but it's the same reason why Footlocker was essentially dead in the streets at one point.

my local store going thru copdate, im fine with it. no boosts either.

they also mentioned they would NOT be getting them on site until a later mentioned date, probably to avoid people coming in looking to overpay.. i guess?
blacksheep?

they haven't wanted smoke since the dogwalker release.

Back
Top Bottom