2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

blacksheep?

they haven't wanted smoke since the dogwalker release.

Wait.. What happened with the DogWalker release?! lol

lol next snitching right Here, I see you Alpo...

It might sound crazy but I don’t think Nike cares that much at this point. Footlocker owns part of GOAT, we have no idea how much stuff they could be potentially backdooring already.

As much as it sucks for those of us who buy with intent to wear, the resell market only helps fuel the hype for the brand. Kids cop sneakers believing every paid could be a small time lotto ticket for them.

My mans hit me yesterday after hitting on the TS sb and told me not only how ugly they are but also how he can’t wait to resell them when they touch down. I don’t think homie has stepped foot in a skate shop including Zumies, pac sun , whatever in his life. That’s where hype has taken this ****.

I'm ready for the TS kids to leave as quick as they come. Travis started wearing Dunks to get kids mentally prepared for this release...Same felt true for the 4s, 1s, etc... Some may stick around, but they'll probably move onto the next. What does remain true is that there are other Dunk collabs in the works, so this won't be the last huge wave of interest in SB or in-line for 2020.

Last edited:
Wait.. What happened with the DogWalker release?! lol
chaos and the bannister was broken.
also me and a few others camped out for nothing due to line skips and what looked like backdooring. they let the same ppl in over and over and some of their friends showed up a few min before they opened the doors and were allowed in and out.
police got called but nobody got arrested. I def should of touched but they closed the door in my face.

chaos and the bannister was broken.
also me and a few others camped out for nothing due to line skips and what looked like backdooring. they let the same ppl in over and over and some of their friends showed up a few min before they opened the doors and were allowed in and out.
police got called but nobody got arrested. I def should of touched but they closed the door in my face.

wooooow..
how has your luck been on the copdate releases as of lately?

I honestly kept missing them (started a new position at work and its draining...). hopefully this one goes well, tho.
I wish I would have remembered to check their page for sl info but I didn't think about it at all until this release where I saw they released them through the copdate app smh.

Monday
699010DB-DFEC-4956-8A8A-07A7FD89F457.jpeg

So bored of the Travis talk...

Pulled these out to see what I had. This is the remains of my 2000’s SB collection. I was obsessed with the P-rod2.

J-rod’s, Gucci’s, and those blue ones aren’t bad.

I had the Pigeon’s, and they ended up as lawn mowers.
D2D03221-DB10-4F7D-AB3F-CD5632CD12FD.jpeg

They look nice with air.. those things are definitely the best Dunk drop so far.. I don't even think Safari's are going to be better. When you get that pair in hand.. its like going back to the mid 2000s.

Yea those Plums got that pigskin feel like the Iron Highs. I was in shock when I got them in hand and felt how buttery that materials were. Felt like some silver box era materials despite not being an SB.

I'm good with the resale I paid on plums. I'd have paid $250 any day of the week for the OGs which barely exist in my size. Retros are a lot different but still great in their own regard. I love them, wore mine all weekend after finally getting them in. As a bonus out of all the nikes/jordans I have 2014-present they're by far the "best" materials.

They look nice with air.. those things are definitely the best Dunk drop so far.. I don't even think Safari's are going to be better. When you get that pair in hand.. its like going back to the mid 2000s.
StraNge love 3x better stop

I swear this sucks only 2 fcfs spots in the usa,3 in world.tf i give up nike and this mk ultra,im ready for safari

even if its FCFS u wont have a chance. people prob lining up right now

Yea those Plums got that pigskin feel like the Iron Highs. I was in shock when I got them in hand and felt how buttery that materials were. Felt like some silver box era materials despite not being an SB.
thats a bit of a stretch. they are at least better than viotechs

Back
Top Bottom