2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don’t think so, I remember getting them on clearance late in the game. They were like $25!

I couldn’t remember fully but i thought one of the very first pairs was a black and gold release. The color placement may have been different.

That black and burgundy pair looked like the St Valentines Day Massacre’s but i think those had pink/red blood splotches.

PROD 2s had so many ill color ways.

I see there is talk in here about people who never skated or been to a skate shop. Which doesn’t make sense most shoes we buy or made for a function which a lot of people don’t do.

example Jordan retros-basketball
Air max - running
sb - skateboarding

So it doesn’t matter if you skate or not I don’t play sports anymore and I like dunks and all other types of shoes. Now days more people wear for causal wear I don’t know why people getting butt hurt all of sudden about sb being bought and wore by not skaters weird to me

Nocturnal workers are hating life lol

Workers talking bout these shoes so ugly theyd sh*t on them as people were waiting to sign up

A kid walked in asking can he sign up for the raffle and worker was like yea i can see it in your eyes the reason you are here lol like what

also were asking if anyone knew how to kick flip sarcastically

they are taking your name and number no size.. .. they dont even know what sizes they are getting in allegedly

i already chalked this L up In my size 8.. for all i know dudes could of threw my entry out once i walked out the door they seemed like a ignorant bunch of workers tbh

Sequence has the truck it highs, if anyone is still looking.
20200224_174651.jpg

Back
Top Bottom