2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One of my favorite pairs. had to double up
20200322_165531.jpg
I have both OL pairs. Been meaning to do a swap. Might have to after seeing this.

If anyone needs some storage, container store drop front boxes are on sale. And if you sign up for the sites free "POP" rewards thing you get an extra 15% off your purchase.

Just bought my first 3 packs of 6 from there so hoping their worth the money lol

If anyone needs some storage, container store drop front boxes are on sale. And if you sign up for the sites free "POP" rewards thing you get an extra 15% off your purchase.

Just bought my first 3 packs of 6 from there so hoping their worth the money lol
$45 a 6 pack? I got 4 of them but wouldn't let me use my extra 15% on top... how much they come out to total at the end for you?

they are

That blazer pic reminded me to cop some more of them. Idk all the details of them but the models with the extra triangle pieces on the side peaking above the midsole are my go-to designs

Blazers were some of my favorite from that OL series. Right now Nike has blazers on their custom site. You can actually recreate some of those color ways. I was playing around on the site and came up with navy versions of the OL blazer releases. Not sure if I’ll order
1584919142725.png
1584919169211.jpeg
That white with the navy swoosh is :smokin

That blazer pic reminded me to cop some more of them. Idk all the details of them but the models with the extra triangle pieces on the side peaking above the midsole are my go-to designs
the vintage 77 models are the only ones I like. they just dont look right to me if they dont have the toecap piece

crazy enough, I never knew where people bought these drop boxes 😂 thanks for the heads up, much needed

Collection Starting with my mids. Have a few other DS ones in storage. Also picked up these Seahawks highs right before everything hit the fan. Been looking for them for a long time.
IMG_20200323_115656.jpg
That’s a beautiful collection of mids... and really makes me miss my Triumvirs

I don't seem to have a single picture that has all of the Dunks I used to own but here are a bunch of pictures with most of them. Wish I held onto a few of these but expenses after I graduated college had to be paid and I wore some of them into the ground. I still have the Mulders, the Brazils and I think the Smurfs are kicking around here somewhere.
IMG_1648.JPG Picture 004 2.jpg Picture 004 3.jpg Picture 004.jpg Picture 008.jpg Picture 009.jpg

Back
Top Bottom