2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Safaris came in on Saturday from my raffle win from Premier, most excellent indeed.

Attachments

• 2D1415AF-3CB8-4060-A3FE-2D03F2C713F5.jpeg
    2D1415AF-3CB8-4060-A3FE-2D03F2C713F5.jpeg
    434.6 KB · Views: 64
  • 32D149CA-13FB-41D2-ABF4-7E28FD7CC41F.jpeg
    32D149CA-13FB-41D2-ABF4-7E28FD7CC41F.jpeg
    344.4 KB · Views: 63
Collection Starting with my mids. Have a few other DS ones in storage. Also picked up these Seahawks highs right before everything hit the fan. Been looking for them for a long time.
IMG_20200323_115656.jpg
IMG_20200323_121343.jpg
Those seahawks highs are a pair I really have trouble working into my rotations. I want a shirt with that noble green in it.
Also your mid collection makes me respect the mids a bit more.

The blue kinda works a little bit lol

It works better in person. The shoe is technically black but kinda looks like a dark navy because the ashy suede and midsole. I went to use the extra laces from my orange label dunk lows but they have orange lace tips. So the navy is all I got to work with :lol:

The gold lace tips are a nice touch. I know it’s my namesake but I’m still undecided on these.
those close ups of the toe and side panels that were posted earlier turned me off on them.

also completely forgot i had a bid in for plums for 220 and it just got accepted.

nice pics boozeandshoes boozeandshoes I like both lace options. Even tied snug those black laces look like they'll be pretty short.

I went same size as jordan 1 OG high and low as the cuse and kentucky's. Just the way it worked out. Hopefully don't regret that.

Anyone have updates with GOAT? Had a pair arrive today to authenticate. People still waiting for pairs to authenticate from mid-last week..?

I don't seem to have a single picture that has all of the Dunks I used to own but here are a bunch of pictures with most of them. Wish I held onto a few of these but expenses after I graduated college had to be paid and I wore some of them into the ground. I still have the Mulders, the Brazils and I think the Smurfs are kicking around here somewhere.
IMG_1648.JPG Picture 004 2.jpg Picture 004 3.jpg Picture 004.jpg Picture 008.jpg Picture 009.jpg
Respect for the zoom havens!! Soooooo comfy

Off whites are a dime a dozen. Heinekens in this day and age are priceless.
I'm not completely decided, but i've been offered over a stack & they aren't grails of mine like jedi's, homer's, or bison's. However, the rarity aspect of them is making it harder for me to just say "yes."

Back
Top Bottom