2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

B0537E40-E546-4F62-B7CC-BC0AA9E4F843.jpeg

Not a grateful dead fan but I'm liking these more and more as pics come. I'm sure they'll be impossible to grab per usual

I think the green pair is my favorite. Hope I can get a pair.

1F0CF697-1236-448C-B701-D7FA6F5B4857.jpeg

Yeah I am going to need dunk hype back to levels before purple lobsters. I was doing spring cleaning and found a receipt from flatspot for black and orange box’s. I paid $44 for orange boxes! No one cared about them. They were sitting everywhere. Just checked StockX and the last size 9 sold for $491 :sick: And while I am happy Nike is putting more effort in dunks. I haven’t been able to get nothing the pass 2 years. Not enough pairs to go around. Chunky going for nearly 2 racks. I’m good off dunks for a while. Let me know when the hype dies :ohwell:
I completely forgot I copped pink boxes. I tried them on, walked around my house, and promptly listed them back up for sale because of how stiff they were.

The hype for Nike Dunks isn't going to die off for a couple years. Now that the hype is here all hypebeasts/newbies are going from Jordan's to Nike Dunks/SB. Funny because you see all these "youtube sneaker influencers" sneaker collections in the background and not a single pair of Older box SB's. The only ones they even have are strangelove's and Travis scott SB's.

If I didnt sell all but one of my SB’s from my younger days...

All I have leftover are my first pair I ever got, Send Helps.

I completely forgot I copped pink boxes. I tried them on, walked around my house, and promptly listed them back up for sale because of how stiff they were.

yeah I got them too. It’s the 3M. Same thing with the gasparilla‘s. I wore them about 3 times and they still ain’t break in. Uncomfortable ASF! :lol:

If I didnt sell all but one of my SB’s from my younger days...

All I have leftover are my first pair I ever got, Send Helps.
I had many pairs as well all long gone now aside a pair of Brian Anderson's & only one left amputee sandlewood SB don't know where the right shoe went lol.

It sucks because I’m a deadhead and I’m going to have no shot at them if the hype continues.

That REALLY sucks. I felt the same way when the Spiderman 1s dropped.. Ended up paying resale after taking multiple Ls (which was, ironically, much less then they go for now). If Radiohead ever dropped a SB Dunk collab, I would be all over that.

Back
Top Bottom