2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those hating on the WLs, what's the difference between what he's doing and what BAPE did with the AF1s? :nerd:
Exactly the same.... that's why I can't rock with either one.. except WL is just taking already established colorways and just throwing his logo on them

D7A43340-343A-4ECB-9BE9-BADE810A4D10.gif

Sorry for bringing up WL, y’all :lol:

BAPE was different because of the wacky colors and materials. Using the same exact shoe minus the swoosh change is corny after the first time IMO.

Oh, so it's a color and material thing that makes the WL wack compared to what BAPE did?

Oh, so it's a color and material thing that makes the WL wack compared to what BAPE did?
Everyone has their own preference, I just explained my opinion on them. If I take a shoe that someone already made and only diff being a newly designed swoosh is kinda lame. Like I said, the first time maybe, but continuous is already washed IMO. BAPE is wack to most back in the day and now. I just see them as the first to do it on that scale & in a way that atleast changed the stars on the soles to their logo, did clear shoes before it was a thing, etc.

Back
Top Bottom