2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Why verse why??? You always do this to me. I see a pair I don't really think looks good for me then you go out and get them and do the on foot and im left kicking myself in the *** like "why didn't I get those?!" Lol

I never tried the 1.0s but let us know how the 2.0 fit going half size up. I was thinking about getting them as my next pair to skate in.

Loving that lace swap!

- Retro

932D9484-CA0A-45F1-8653-78D2D47202D1.jpeg

This week’s pickups just came in. Glad i found another pair of Dooms VNDS for several hundred under what EBay pairs are going for. I think they would have looked even better with a metallic silver swoosh to match the tongue

I get what you're saying. I can sympathize with it. But I also have to say that it never used to be the dark side. Resellers and early plugs were once more of a gray side. You'd pay a premium, but nothing like today. And what you were paying for was the service of someone who secured pairs you couldn't cop. For whatever reason. And it helped a lot of people get pairs they otherwise wouldn't.

But now, no one cops but resellers. Or at least it seems like ~90% of retail sales are going to resellers and one-hit quick-flippers. Which skews the market into this nonsense we have today.

I don't condone it. At all. But I also can't hate the OGs that have been doing it, or blame them for how things got to where they are. Resellers and plugs have always been a part of this. It's just that we went from homies hooking it up to randoms selling on stockx.

These botbarians are a new breed. They're not a part of the culture. They're a parasite attached to it.

retro707 retro707 have you heard anything about the pink greatful deads? Someone told me in a recent cool kicks video shop owner said they are getting their hands on pairs F&F. Idk

retro707 retro707 have you heard anything about the pink greatful deads? Someone told me in a recent cool kicks video shop owner said they are getting their hands on pairs F&F. Idk

To be honest man nobody has said anything about them. Nobody has any source to them.. I don’t think they been fully confirmed. Only time will tell but as of right now, most are mock ups and or variants

- Retro

Should I watch out for fakes when buying vintage (sb) dunks from the 2000s? I know the stussys and heinekens recently have been faked heavily but not sure what it's like with other models

Back
Top Bottom