2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Easily one of my favorites so far

- Retro
C48528F1-EF33-4A9B-9E4E-017AD3225674.jpeg

Sparky Store in NL had someone hit on both online/in store raffle.
Don’t believe for a second these raffles are fair.

His hairline look like some of the elephant print we're seeing.

Coughed up and paid resell for veneers. **** it, ugly duckling pack complete + viotechs and vegas golds/unforbes.

re: trying for shoes I don't want frostybuds frostybuds I wanted the black pigeons but didn't like the materials in hand. Also every time I get a "new tooling" SB I'm instantly reminded that I hate them on foot. I find a non-SB dunk more comfortable than new tooling. And in general I try for just about every snkrs or dunk release for resell or trade bait to get what I actually want. That's the game.

Really thought about trying my luck with the Atmos pair but even if I did win, I'd still lose with that elephant print. My luck has never been that good. Really hoping to score with the Ceramics. Just hope the suede is decent...doesn't have to be great.

I just don't understand the poor quality of the print. It should've been a uniform print on the material before assembly.

I just don't understand the poor quality of the print. It should've been a uniform print on the material before assembly.

It's so weird that these came out like this because Nike has been using EP since the Jordan 3 at least.

It's legit their print. Seeing so many pairs make it outta QC with noticable flaws is concerning.

Like I said before I'm happy for those that wanted these and hit for retail, but you would be outta your ****ing mind to risk resell via stockX, goat or eBay on this shoe. Even legit pairs look like b-grades/ fakes.

Back
Top Bottom