2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The reason the EP is not consistent is bc it's not embossed onto the shoe all over. In some places it is and some places it isn't. Just an overall lazy EP. Glad they only cost $107 with tax lol.

It's so weird that these came out like this because Nike has been using EP since the Jordan 3 at least.

It's legit their print. Seeing so many pairs make it outta QC with noticable flaws is concerning.

Like I said before I'm happy for those that wanted these and hit for retail, but you would be outta your ****ing mind to risk resell via stockX, goat or eBay on this shoe. Even legit pairs look like b-grades/ fakes.
This is nothing new. I've had 2011 black cement 3s, 2018 black cement 3s, 2011 white cement 3s, 2013 white cement 3s, cool grey 3s, two pairs of 2017 atmos elephant am1s, two pairs of black supreme SB dunks, one pair of white supreme SB dunks and the print is ALWAYS different. If not between the two shoes, all those different shoes have had different elephant prints. Think of it like snowflakes. Not only that, but the cuts on 3s and am1s always vary. Look at the varying height of the heel panels on my pair of am1s that I happily paid resell for:

1605206914328.png

It's a fact of life with mass produced sneakers. Y'all preaching to the choir every single time.

I totally get what you mean in regards to differences I know that EP has never been uniform, but come on fam you gotta admit we've seen way too many pairs of this shoe with just plain ol bad print.

I've seen more bad examples than good with this shoe. That's should be concerning for people forced to pay resell because they really want this shoe.

I'm sure that every shoe you named has a decent number of good, bad, and alright pairs, but never have I seen so many users post pictures of a shoe with much uneven print.

This is nothing new. I've had 2011 black cement 3s, 2018 black cement 3s, 2011 white cement 3s, 2013 white cement 3s, cool grey 3s, two pairs of 2017 atmos elephant am1s, two pairs of black supreme SB dunks, one pair of white supreme SB dunks and the print is ALWAYS different. If not between the two shoes, all those different shoes have had different elephant prints. Think of it like snowflakes. Not only that, but the cuts on 3s and am1s always vary. Look at the varying height of the heel panels on my pair of am1s that I happily paid resell for:

1605206914328.png

It's a fact of life with mass produced sneakers. Y'all preaching to the choir every single time.
Print is supposed to be different. Nobody is arguing that aspect of it. The fact the you have giant sections of all black or all grey is inexcusable! They are legit B-Grades that Nike is selling at full price.
Ebay will have an uptick in the resell of these since you can actually see what you are getting before it ships.

I never had EP anything until I bought a pair of 2017 atmos am1 last year then a pair of UNC AJ 3.

and I gotta say, the feel/look of it in person is much better. Seeing these atmos dunks are hideous though

Hey guys, it’s early but I changed the thread title to reflect the new year. Even tho I’m not an active member anymore, I plan to keep updating it until they stop me or I can’t do it anymore.
Stay blessed.
Damn where have you been?

Your last regularly postings were in May 2018. Been 2.5 years.

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Damn where have you been?

Your last regularly postings were in May 2018. Been 2.5 years.

Hope all is well with you and your family.
I’m washed. I’m 36. There was a point where I really felt like my crowd moved on and it wasn’t fun dealing with the new crowd nor moderating it. The SB thread is special so I do what’s been asked of me every year then peace out.
I appreciate the kind words. Me and my fam big coolin trying to dodge the covid like a dead beat dad does a pregnancy test. Hope all is well with all of y’all.

I’m washed. I’m 36. There was a point where I really felt like my crowd moved on and it wasn’t fun dealing with the new crowd nor moderating it. The SB thread is special so I do what’s been asked of me every year then peace out.
I appreciate the kind words. Me and my fam big coolin trying to dodge the covid like a dead beat dad does a pregnancy test. Hope all is well with all of y’all.

Props for ya yearly service my guy

I hope whoever gets access doesnt receive ****. Same way I did with my EA on the Syracuse dunks. Im on that type of time.

Back
Top Bottom