2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

hi everyone. i recently got kentucky and syracuse dunk lows. both pairs have one shoe that has orange and blue markings on the toe box. I've used wipes from shoe cleaning companies and did an okay job just still some on there. any idea on how to remove?

quick observation about the 2020 dunks sizing. wondering if anyone else feels the same.

ive been a size 9 in pretty much every nike my whole life, except i prefer 8.5 in air forces.

but after owning both a 9 in the sambas and an 8.5 in the st johns dunks, i much prefer the 8.5. the 9 feels way more spacious than they used to run. anyone else notice that? also do the dunk highs fit the same as well??

Today:
1C81EA7D-588E-4CAD-AB4E-0712391BDA0D.jpeg

Hey all, just wanted to intro myself. Long-time SB fanatic here since 2005. Been out of the game forever, used to buy/sell here too, but just came back. Love that you guys kept the culture alive.

Had a few pick ups over the years (tiff highs, de la soul lows, a few QSs, 1 or 2 HSs, nothing crazy) - but Turdunkens got me interested. Saw the obsidian/blue highs coming out and am hooked again.

Question: I know it's all raffles now with SNKRS and skate shops via IG contests, but is that it? What happened to all the skate shops selling non-QS dunk sbs for normal prices? (i.e. CCS) - did Travis Scott just blow these shoes up so much that it's all $300+, mostly available on GOAT/StockX? Just trying to get my bearing straight while diving into the game again. So many apps around too like "copdate".

P.S. The supreme sb lows that'll hit next year...gorgeous.

I feel like we are on course for that with non SB dunks. The last couple haven't hit for crazy resell like the Kentucky, syracuse etc.

There's actually alot of stuff thats more desirable to me next year so I'm hoping by the time we get to UNLVs I don't have to jump through as many hoops or pay as much in resell.
I agree with you on non-SB Dunks. But with Dunk SBs, I feel like it’s just going to get worse. Between how they keep limiting where they can be sold (and skate shops themselves going down in numbers), and how it appears as if Nike is purposefully producing Dunk SBs in more and more limited quantities, if feels like they’re making SBs the limited, hyped shoe. Add to that the fact that SBs tend to be more funky in general, and funky/weird is super hot nowadays, we’re all going to have to continue to jump through hoops, and deal with catching Ls, when it comes to the dopest Nike model IMO, the Dunk SB.

I agree with you on non-SB Dunks. But with Dunk SBs, I feel like it’s just going to get worse. Between how they keep limiting where they can be sold (and skate shops themselves going down in numbers), and how it appears as if Nike is purposefully producing Dunk SBs in more and more limited quantities, if feels like they’re making SBs the limited, hyped shoe. Add to that the fact that SBs tend to be more funky in general, and funky/weird is super hot nowadays, we’re all going to have to continue to jump through hoops, and deal with catching Ls, when it comes to the dopest Nike model IMO, the Dunk SB.

I was an Sb guy for a long time but as I've gotten older and my style has changed rarely do I actually want an Sb. Some of the colorways are really cool and creative but I like simple and the SP line kinda gives me that.

I really don't like fat toungues as much as I did when I was younger as well. I stil love the SB high but I own a **** ton of AJ1s that are all around slimmer and easier to wear with my style.

My only pick up SB wise this year was the strangelove dunk, and my most recent pickup prior to that was the Humidity Dunk highs.

Oh snap! I think I copped from Borders LA on Copdate! But not 100% sure yet because I've never won off Copdate before. I got the message and paid $5 to Copdate and received a barcode but my address is in NH... I think Borders is going to send a followup for completing shipping later, right?

quick observation about the 2020 dunks sizing. wondering if anyone else feels the same.

ive been a size 9 in pretty much every nike my whole life, except i prefer 8.5 in air forces.

but after owning both a 9 in the sambas and an 8.5 in the st johns dunks, i much prefer the 8.5. the 9 feels way more spacious than they used to run. anyone else notice that? also do the dunk highs fit the same as well??
I’ve had to go up a half size on the atmos pair and the sashiko joints. Material is a big factor too

Paid for the Copdate confirmation for the Habibis from Boarders LA at around 8:30 PM EST and saw someone else get their invoice from Boarders already. Should I be worried?

I was an Sb guy for a long time but as I've gotten older and my style has changed rarely do I actually want an Sb. Some of the colorways are really cool and creative but I like simple and the SP line kinda gives me that.
I feel this harrrrrd. Even besides my reticence about post blue box tooling I'm kind of over the puffiness of fat tongues especially when it's pants season. I had enough fat tongues and wacky SBs over the years. I'm still happy with my couple pairs of SB dunk highs but I've been wanting non-SB lows for the past year since I got my OG ceramics and retro viotechs. That half padding from silver box lows is a perfect medium IMO but of course I sell everything including my barfs and mahogany hemps.

Paid for the Copdate confirmation for the Habibis from Boarders LA at around 8:30 PM EST and saw someone else get their invoice from Boarders already. Should I be worried?
Is this how copdate works? you pay more if you win??? are you sure you didn't pay $5 for a boost and you didn't actually win?

Oh snap! I think I copped from Borders LA on Copdate! But not 100% sure yet because I've never won off Copdate before. I got the message and paid $5 to Copdate and received a barcode but my address is in NH... I think Borders is going to send a followup for completing shipping later, right?
I think you just paid to get "boosted"

bruh, making you pay another $5 after you win is beyond grimy :lol:

Oh. 100%. But I think they also realize we'd rather pay that $5 to confirm the shoe on top of $5 to boost for a shoe that I'd have to pay like 650 for on the resale market. It's almost as if they made the app and then realized they had no idea how to make money on the app...

Hey all, just wanted to intro myself. Long-time SB fanatic here since 2005. Been out of the game forever, used to buy/sell here too, but just came back. Love that you guys kept the culture alive.

Had a few pick ups over the years (tiff highs, de la soul lows, a few QSs, 1 or 2 HSs, nothing crazy) - but Turdunkens got me interested. Saw the obsidian/blue highs coming out and am hooked again.

Question: I know it's all raffles now with SNKRS and skate shops via IG contests, but is that it? What happened to all the skate shops selling non-QS dunk sbs for normal prices? (i.e. CCS) - did Travis Scott just blow these shoes up so much that it's all $300+, mostly available on GOAT/StockX? Just trying to get my bearing straight while diving into the game again. So many apps around too like "copdate".

P.S. The supreme sb lows that'll hit next year...gorgeous.
Bots took over. Backdooring is at an all time high. You won’t pay less than like 250-300 for most dunks or dunk sbs as far as resell. Most of the dope **** Is around 500+.

Raffles will be your only real hope and a lot of them require you to follow 17 pages, like pics you don’t care about and tag friends. Others will ask you to buy something. If you don’t live in nyc, la or Chicago you’re ****ed as far as snkrs passes. Even if you do everyone is spoofing their location and willing to fly.

Dunno it just sucks right now. Hope you have better luck today than I’ve had trying to get back into the game. I can’t be too mad because I’ve had everything from hufs, luckys, supreme lows and high highs, etc. but I’m mad because I can’t get **** now.

Even the younger ppl out here treating this like the crack game. And that’s before covid. Now everything is online. :frown:

Bots took over. Backdooring is at an all time high. You won’t pay less than like 250-300 for most dunk sbs as far as resell. Most of the dope **** Ian 500+.

Raffles will be your only real hope and a lorn of them require you to follow 17 pages, like pics you don’ncsre about and tag friends. Others will ask you to buy something.

Dunno it just sucks right now. Hope you have better luck today Jan I’ve had trying to get back into the game. I can’t be too mad because I’ve had everything from hufs, luckys, supreme lows and high highs, etc. but I’m mad because I can’t get **** now.

Even the younger ppl out here treating now this like the crack game. And that’s before covid. Now everything is online. :frown:

Stores make you follow their YouTube, Twitch, 14 stores they're related to, reply to a text within .05 seconds and then give them the answer to the meaning of life... I legitimately saw one yesterday that was doing a 1 minute rap about the shoes just to enter...

It's way too much of a hassle now. It sucks, but I'm at the point where I'd rather pay a reseller a couple hundred dollars more for one or two releases that I really want instead of sitting down and entering all those raffles every week just to get the inevitable L email lol.

Back
Top Bottom