2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

eek.gif

how many different people are going to post the same picture to get some e-cred?
laugh.gif

rumor is late april release. my guess is 4/26.

how many different people are going to post the same picture to get some e-cred?
laugh.gif

rumor is late april release. my guess is 4/26.

I wish these would drop on the same day as a bunch of other big releases so I could have a better chance at getting them.

I wish these would drop on the same day as a bunch of other big releases so I could have a better chance at getting them.

Those red preme lows need to release with a fat tongue. With the thin tongue and the tag on the side they just look like a pair of red cement print Af1 id's. Idk maybe I'll change my mind when I see better pics

Those red preme lows need to release with a fat tongue. With the thin tongue and the tag on the side they just look like a pair of red cement print Af1 id's. Idk maybe I'll change my mind when I see better pics

not a fan of the color combo for the red premes. anyone have access to the shoes master mag where that pic came from? scan a clearer shot so that japanese text is legible so i can actually read it.  a japanese blog says these are coming end of the year so i dont know where the april rumors are coming from. im assuming the info is from the text on the page, but i cant see it for myself so i dont know.
looks like the tongue is leather (or whatever material the toe box and side panel are, not mesh) so that's probably why you dont see a fat tongue.

not a fan of the color combo for the red premes. anyone have access to the shoes master mag where that pic came from? scan a clearer shot so that japanese text is legible so i can actually read it.  a japanese blog says these are coming end of the year so i dont know where the april rumors are coming from. im assuming the info is from the text on the page, but i cant see it for myself so i dont know.
looks like the tongue is leather (or whatever material the toe box and side panel are, not mesh) so that's probably why you dont see a fat tongue.

I need these. I just hope to God the 90's babies and fake sneaker guys stay away from this release.

The Nike SB line has mantained a low profile in recent years. Let's keep it that way.

Back
Top Bottom