2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I camped at a spot for 12 hours only to have the 2 pairs of size 12 taken by the two heads in front of me so I copped a size 13 instead. Ironically, I called in another spot around 2PM and to my surprise they had received them the previous day and still had not sold out! Dude told me they sold out of size 12 and the largest they had was 11. I heard that, got right on the freeway, and the entire way over on the 60 west I was pushing 110. Chola girl walked in literally 5 seconds before me and took the 10.5 and the size 11 was already sold but I copped another pair in size 10 completely hassle-free. Also gave a heads up to two of my homies so we all got pairs.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

I camped at a spot for 12 hours only to have the 2 pairs of size 12 taken by the two heads in front of me so I copped a size 13 instead. Ironically, I called in another spot around 2PM and to my surprise they had received them the previous day and still had not sold out! Dude told me they sold out of size 12 and the largest they had was 11. I heard that, got right on the freeway, and the entire way over on the 60 west I was pushing 110. Chola girl walked in literally 5 seconds before me and took the 10.5 and the size 11 was already sold but I copped another pair in size 10 completely hassle-free. Also gave a heads up to two of my homies so we all got pairs.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

12 Hours damn..nice you got a pair

Gahh... I need these in my life pretty bad. I heard PLA already release theirs. I wonder if the other Sac spots did/are planning on.

camping 12 hours for these? 
eek.gif

in fact, camping at all for these...
laugh.gif

i'm gonna pick 'em up since they're gonna be an easy cop for me locally, but i would never wait in a line for these or any of the SB's in recent years.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

camping 12 hours for these? 
eek.gif

in fact, camping at all for these...
laugh.gif

i'm gonna pick 'em up since they're gonna be an easy cop for me locally, but i would never wait in a line for these or any of the SB's in recent years.
It wasn't that bad DJ P J, I dropped off a beach chair and slept in my car for most of the time. Plus I met a lot of cool knowledgeable sneakerheads

Belmont Army just dropped - they got about 8 pairs left - these are super dope in person

Got mines from Undefeated Santa Monica. They charged $158. Easy cop only 4 guys showed up, literally only camped for 30mins.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
da #%%#? you would have been first in like by like 9 hours at my spot. in cali to btw

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

12 hours is prob worth it if your getting them for retail. Please tell me you got them for retail....
smile.gif

Sprint in Elmhurst said they sold out but then said they could hook me up for 300. I just walked out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Got mines from Undefeated Santa Monica. They charged $158. Easy cop only 4 guys showed up, literally only camped stood outside for 30mins.
fixed
laugh.gif
glad you got a pair- i may get one this weekend

Dont correct me, thats a female trait.
laugh.gif

I don't do this often but am lookin to call in a favor in finding these for retail... Anyone...?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Sprint in Elmhurst said they sold out but then said they could hook me up for 300. I just walked out.
laugh.gif
Damm, thats some straight BS. Ive never been a snitch, but I know Nike reads through here, and I hope they pay attention to this post.
Yeah, thats the kind of BS I'd blast on Yelp about them.

^same here- these aren't that serious. I would like a pair though- and my shop is only charging $98
@ AirThompson:
laugh.gif
, alright my dude- camp on

Mine is only charging $98 too, have to buy an extra $50 worth of stuff.  No issue here, I'll just buy another pair of Dunks...Passports or something.  Wish me luck 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom