2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Sprint in Elmhurst said they sold out but then said they could hook me up for 300. I just walked out.
laugh.gif
Damm, thats some straight BS. Ive never been a snitch, but I know Nike reads through here, and I hope they pay attention to this post.
Yeah, thats the kind of BS I'd blast on Yelp about them.
Get me one if you are getting them.

I still don't understand how there is not a store in Baltimore that has an SB account. Must be the only city in the country without one.

B Sox ive been saying this for the longest. Ever since Gentei closed id have to drive to DC for SB's

For those in the DMV, Elite just dropped them about 30 minutes ago. Pitcrew should also have them some time in the next day or so.

Closest shops to Bmore are Pitcrew in Frederick and Pure Boardshop in Annapolis. Both are a good 30-45 mins away.

meh. Copped mine at SPoT around 1... About a dozen kids deep, most of them were cycling the line to double/triple up.

Originally Posted by highondust

meh. Copped mine at SPoT around 1... About a dozen kids deep, most of them were cycling the line to double/triple up.

How much did SPOT charge?

there's no way I'm getting off work at 6 to get to Fair Oaks in time AND still get lucky with my size.
darn it.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Sprint in Elmhurst said they sold out but then said they could hook me up for 300. I just walked out.
laugh.gif

They tried to charge me 250 after I preordered for 200 back in March. I got my money back and walked out, SMH

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

98+tax/104.~ 
They we're all gone before I left the block tho.
ohwell.gif
 Kinda sad, I remember when they had a respectable release policy. 

Originally Posted by B Sox

Closest shops to Bmore are Pitcrew in Frederick and Pure Boardshop in Annapolis. Both are a good 30-45 mins away.
they gone at pitcrew and dudes camping at pure smh 

98+tax/104.~ 
ohwell.gif

Lucky!

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by axelfoley5

there's no way I'm getting off work at 6 to get to Fair Oaks in time AND still get lucky with my size.
darn it.

Been gone since 12:40. I got the last pair

saw that one coming lol congrats. still waiting on one more local spot to drop. if I strike out, on to the next one.

98+tax/104.~ 
ohwell.gif

Been years since Spot had a respectable release policy....stopped buying anything from them because of their shady *** nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom