2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SN...anyone know where I can find these in a sz 12?
f0e3494dc122bb6fff360713c0be.jpg

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Could have copped the nontorauges if I really put in work, but I got other things to worry about.

little dude at atlas that looks like a girl took half his family and copped 9 pairs. Wish I was there so I could have said something.

Haha, is it Stickie213 from Modern Notoriety?
no it's the "SB King"

some 16 year old kid with the body of a 12 year old girl.

Could have copped the nontorauges if I really put in work, but I got other things to worry about.

little dude at atlas that looks like a girl took half his family and copped 9 pairs. Wish I was there so I could have said something.

no it's the "SB King"

Dammmm.... Had me rolling!!!!

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

here in Cali, if you want a shoe. you have to suck it up and camp for it.

i was originally supposed to be at 510 in Berkeley but they had a line of 10 people at 6pm the day before. and that line started at lunchtime earlier that day so i said efff it and drove dwn to Folsom(past Sac) and did the overnight thang.

in the end i am definitely satisfied, PLA only charged box price. so it was worth it. ive been waitin almost a year for these

Shop I went to said PLA was gonna charge more than the box price. Glad to hear they stuck with what they had posted on their website earlier that week
Let me guess, FTC Sacramento said they were gunna charge more than box price?

^ they did, supposedly around $150 and SF FTC sold for $200 and released when they got their shipment in on a random Tues/Wed

no it's the "SB King"

lol

no it's the "SB King"

Haha, man, that sounds so close to what I'm thinking of... some say this kid looks like the Biebs.

There was a huge nonsensical thread here on NT (http://niketalk.yuku.com/...tickie213-The-Other-Day)

There are 4 shops that are somewhat in my area that had the Ents...3 of them charged box price. The other one charged $150. I guess I'm in a lucky area. But not lucky enough since I missed out LOL

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Considering what most Jordan releases go for on eBay, I think this is reasonable.  I passed on a $230 shipped buy it now.  Thinking prices will dip under $200 once the entire east coast gets their releases.

I doubt under $200, i see these being about the same as the space jam sb's, $250 average (a little more or less depending on what kinda deal you can get). The best info I can get is that they'll be here within in the next week
I'm with Dirk Nowitzness on this one. They'll be $200+ unless used.
Just won a pair off eBay for $203 shipped 
smokin.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/11088308880...84.m1423.l2649&autorefresh=true#ht_483wt_1208 

2nd try at getting these hope this paypal transaction i made goes by smoothly. If this doesn't go through then it wasn't meant to be.
Can't wait to be back in Cali where at least there are some SB shops i can hit up and avoid the resellers.

When are those damn supreme dunk lows come out? I need them to go along with my white / blue supreme lows and my orange Preme His...

Anybody else get the clear jade jpacks and end up a little disappointed? Seemed the suede wasn't as buttery as the neon jpacks, and the clear jade was less "clear jade" and more baby blue. Might be just me though and maybe I had overly high expectations.

^^ aww man really I hope im not disappointed waiting for them to arrive hope they don't look baby blue like ur saying

Originally Posted by nobody133

Anybody else get the clear jade jpacks and end up a little disappointed? Seemed the suede wasn't as buttery as the neon jpacks, and the clear jade was less "clear jade" and more baby blue. Might be just me though and maybe I had overly high expectations.
Do you mean these?
Nike-Dunk-SB-Clear-Jade.jpg

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by nobody133

Do you mean these?
Nike-Dunk-SB-Clear-Jade.jpg

I saw these in the store and wasn't feeling the "jade" on them either. The suede felt fine though

just got my Entourages in the mail via UNITE. didn't want to pay so high, but I bit the bullet. I've been waiting on these since last June, I'm just happy I have them now.

^ That's kind of a bummer that the elephant print doesn't show very much from afar. IMO, it is a relatively clean looking shoe, but at this point, it isn't going to be worth paying $200+.

Back
Top Bottom