2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Originally Posted by rillo561

Damn, I was hoping to get that 'beer bottle' pack.

i don't think they gonna be to difficult to get. A lot of people dont even know they are dropping this month and a lot of people are focused on the pusheads, olympic 6,s and 7,s coming out this month plus that levi pack. 
i wouldn't be surprised if those beer bottle packs sit on the shelfs or even go on sale . hopefully they gonna be like the koziks or crowns where i can get them on discount
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Thedmacin

Is there alot of online skate spots that sell exclusives online?

yeah but they over charge
i seen a lot of skate shops selling the entourages for like 250 when they first came out. 

their nike sb accounts is whats keeping them afloat .

your best bet is to find somewhere local, or i think premier skateshops online store sells premium quickstrikes for box prices. im not sure though

Originally Posted by heatking

i heard from a reliable source that the high top beer packs are gonna come out this month as a quickstrike
us-beer-nike-sb.jpg

these are both dope. The dunks droppin in spring are all dope too. The green with the gold swoosh are hotter than the heinekens.

Originally Posted by heatking

Originally Posted by Thedmacin

Is there alot of online skate spots that sell exclusives online?

yeah but they over charge
i seen a lot of skate shops selling the entourages for like 250 when they first came out. 

their nike sb accounts is whats keeping them afloat .

your best bet is to find somewhere local, or i think premier skateshops online store sells premium quickstrikes for box prices. im not sure though
Premier will sell the more unpopular QS releases on the site, but big releases are in-store only.  

I'm just wondering how you paying 400 dollars for a pair of jeans affects another man's decision that 200 is a lot for jeans, having a hard time connection those two together.

Anyway the Pushead 2 are interesting and Nike knows what their doing with the packaging...

PUSHEADS always will and always haven been my ATF SB!
Been waiting to cop a few more pairs to last me.

Happy about this PUSHEAD 2s dropping. Cant wait till I can get my hands on them. retail or not. Im copping.

and those LEVI SBs are clean too. I want to cop a pair.

Beer pack has been available in Supreme London for a little bit.

The Heinekens are dull as hell in person.

Back
Top Bottom