2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't know what you guys see in that shoe it looks like someone at Nike mowed their lawn with them before putting them on sale but that's just my opinion

Random question but does any one know if there is anyway to remove the black scuff that
pops up on all the SB Hawaii's from the laceholder?

I know this ain't prized or anything, but just got these today. Not a big SB head but going to beat these into the ground.

Got them in today from skateparkoftampa thanks again to heatking for the tip on the website.

Does anyone have any info on the Heinekens from this pack? I can't find any info on them and I want them!

Got them in today from skateparkoftampa thanks again to heatking for the tip on the website.
Does anyone have any info on the Heinekens from this pack? I can't find any info on them and I want them!

no prob man

i want the heineken pack too the guys at spot didnt even know what i was talking about when i asked them about it.

hope they aren't to hard to get

no prob man
i want the heineken pack too the guys at spot didnt even know what i was talking about when i asked them about it.

I only see a few pairs on ebay for a grip and caliroots had them but I missed out. It might be tough.

Caliroots has a size 8 of Un-tourage or what ever that shoes is called.

Don't know how much it is in total since their based in Sweden

no prob man
I heard the US got the Budweisers & Europe got the Heineken Highs.

I've been hearing the same thing about the Heineken highs, but I still don't see them popping up on oversea sites.

Upsetting that I have to ask, but I'm still looking for my first pair of SBs:

How do the SB Dunk Lows, Mids, and Highs fit? TTS? Half size big? Since I have no local skate shops that carry SBs, I have to order everything online and wouldn't want to botch the sizing on a pair.

I'm an 8.5 in the recent AM90 Hyperfuse Infrareds and Roshe Runs, but an 8 in all recent JB Retros. Should I pick an 8 or 8.5?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom