2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah I was thinking about it today and just got me to thinking. I'm guessing they would stay true to original design as they did with the low.
Gonna shop up some different colorways of the high.
i wouldnt mind them staying tru to the OG design but i wouldnt mind a new one either keep us updated (with your CWs)

Last edited:
I dont think either of those dudes are gonna get a sig any time soon.
Knowing SB they'll probably give malto one though because he's more marketable.
Supa left recently because he said everybody was sucking koston's ****, and he was one of the og's.
Its all about board sells brehh not style or ability
yea i guess that's true, crossing my fingers still for a theotis and shane sig or colabs at least

i tripped out when i found out supa left, i took a 5 year break from skating and started up again in july last year and saw that supa left and i was like wtf

Repped! Good looking out on the sale info! What do you think of those new "Skate Mental" Dunk Highs my friend?

This is what Nike should have done when they saw the presentation of the shoe.

^^ Yeah pretty much in the same boat.

But really it comes down to you. If you feel Todd Bratruds signature is worth __ amount of dollars then go for it.

My Boy Asked Me. I Couldn't Care Less But He Was Acting All Hype About It. I Told Him That Nobody Would Give A Damn He Signed It .

Thought I saw a post that said the when pigs fly would be released at other retailers. Did that already happen?

Thought I saw a post that said the when pigs fly would be released at other retailers. Did that already happen?
No. But Several Retailers Have Told Me That They Were Getting Them, But They Had No Idea When. I Honestly Think It's Just A Rumor That Should Be Water Under The Bridge By This Point.

No. But Several Retailers Have Told Me That They Were Getting Them, But They Had No Idea When. I Honestly Think It's Just A Rumor That Should Be Water Under The Bridge By This Point.
nope my skate shop got em in today...i should have them here within the hour, will post pics!!

Back
Top Bottom