2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks! For the reps. So who's up next to post some pics.

I guess I never posted pics of these either...

Nice pics everyone and welcome to all the newcomers. Reps all around. Busy busy here lately.

BTW, some pretty happy penguins on that blanket there, Swag lol.

Here's what I got unboxed for my current rotation. Nothin' super fancy.

Been meaning clean some my kicks up and store em. Out of space on my dirty/worn shoe rack..

any info on whats coming out next?

this pig release was really good. i love the quality on them.

anyone have info on those heineken high tops that where suppose to release?

I don't think anything has really surfaced yet as to whats next besides the concords and wof. I haven't seen any pictures of the st pattys,cincos or 420s yet.

Does anyone know where I can cop Nike Dunk Low SB (medium mint / gym red / white) under retail, size 11.5?

I saw these on sale multiple times and slept 
frown.gif

shot me a PM, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Ayotayo, hit up @homegrownskate tomoro they do phone orders. 30% off all dunk lows tomorrow only. Dont know if they got em in your size tho. I'll post their number if u still need it when I get back home

Lots of dope GRs last year...

Slates, mints, sequoias, challenge reds. Hopefully that trend continues :nthat:

Last edited:
Ayotayo, hit up @homegrownskate tomoro they do phone orders. 30% off all dunk lows tomorrow only. Dont know if they got em in your size tho. I'll post their number if u still need it when I get back home
For sure, Thanks!

Rep+1

Nice pics everyone and welcome to all the newcomers. Reps all around. Busy busy here lately.

BTW, some pretty happy penguins on that blanket there, Swag lol.

Here's what I got unboxed for my current rotation. Nothin' super fancy.

Been meaning clean some my kicks up and store em. Out of space on my dirty/worn shoe rack..

I was just about to ask when YOU would post some pictures? Plums looking REAL crispy there! Repped! Clean collection!

this pig release was really good. i love the quality on them.

WOF are on the radar outside of that McRads are popping up at certain shops. Concord will be coming up soon though.

Pretty much what John said. As far as the beer pack I thought US was only getting the Buds and Europe gets the Heineken's.

Those 3ms fire!
Indeed. 8) Gonna swap back to the black laces soon though. Got too many other breds in my rotation right now.

brown box dunk collection...love my slate blues :D

Nice pics dude. Slate blue's were definitely slept on.

I was just about to ask when YOU would post some pictures? Plums looking REAL crispy there! Repped! Clean collection!

Thanks man. I looooove the plums. One of my faves.

Can't thank you guys enough, some really good people in here. Here's my humble brown box collection

3 top quality dunks there dude. Can't wait till the McRads get out here I'd like to get an upclose look at em..

Came up on some Brian Andersons for 50. My grail SB's.

Nice pickup! 50 beans is a steal!

Whoa. Just found out there's a limit on giving out reps lol. Good times in the dunk thread today.

Last edited:
Lol...guess I need to go into my closet.  Sadly I think I've gotten rid of as many SBs (loud Lows) as I currently own.  Working on replacing what I got rid of with grails, though.

Back
Top Bottom