2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Very good to hear. Apparently a few spots in Germany already got em too. Looking forward to em dropping out here now
smile.gif
Should start hitting accounts in 1-2 weeks....

On another note, I broke these guys out today....

Not SB's but these were one of the few NON-SB Dunks that were able to hold their

own during the PINNACLE of the SB line.....

Felt that no one would truly appreciate these dunks but the people who frequent this thread...

Last edited:
Anyone wear their SB's W/O the insole, how is the comfort level? My 3m's are a half size small and I'm thinking about taking out the insole. Didn't know BP was notorious for lying, I really wanted to see what they come up with the 420's
I've done it before with older SBs that I bought. It didn't really hurt or anything just felt a little more stiff.
hmmm, without knowing how they look, how much money your cousin makes, how badly he wants this colorway, & since it aint my money I say just do it.

now if it was my money we were talking about spending, i would never drop more than $50 for a pair of used shoes unless they were a pair of OG j's that i would only display.
I totally agree with that. Repped.
Should start hitting accounts in 1-2 weeks....

On another note, I broke these guys out today....

Not SB's but these were one of the few NON-SB Dunks that were able to hold their

own during the PINNACLE of the SB line.....

Felt that no one would truly appreciate these dunks but the people who frequent this thread...
Clean picture! Aren't those like the "Aloha Hawaii" dunk lows or something like that? Eitherway, HELLA CLEAN! All outta reps but when I get some, REPPED!

Rocked the Shrimps today! Real nice weather out. Good to see the thread is cookin'.
nthat.gif

[quote name="John00"

Rocked the Shrimps today! Real nice weather out. Good to see the thread is cookin'. :nthat:

[/quote]

John You Gonna Make Me Pull The Trigger On A Pair Of Shrimps I Got My Eyes On Dude Nice Pic.. Repped!!

I was able to close the deal with the dudes. To those who haven't been following me the last day or two, I posted a few pages back about picking up some pairs of an older SB model. Finally picked em up today. Sorry for the crappy pics. I can take more detailed ones later tonight

One of my favorite models of all time. I have been looking for a very long time for DS General Release pairs for a good price. Got em for $50 a piece. Dude was super cool. I had the Black/Purple/Gum bottom pair back in the day and skated them to death. They went in the garbage bin because they had holes everywhere. Wish I kept em for nostalgic purposes throughout the years. Probably my favorite pickup of the year so far, super stoked!

Nice pick ups af1, although i was never a huge fan of P-rod sigs, its always nice to see some older SBs on here. More than anything props for wearing what you like! There doesnt seem to be too much of that going on these days. Tasteless people just buying what they think others will like. Repped!

Finally got a chance to unDS my iron lows today. Been waiting for some decent weather in NY and finally got it. I always regretted not picking up a pair of these and as good as it felt to finally cop it felt even better to get em on feet. Im gonna grab some white laces this week and see how they look. Simple/clean colorway done right.

Finally got a chance to unDS my iron lows today. Been waiting for some decent weather in NY and finally got it. I always regretted not picking up a pair of these and as good as it felt to finally cop it felt even better to get em on feet. Im gonna grab some white laces this week and see how they look. Simple/clean colorway done right.

Damn Those Look Dope!!! Y'all Gone Make Me Go Broke Coppin All This Heat

Clean picture! Aren't those like the "Aloha Hawaii" dunk lows or something like that? Eitherway, HELLA CLEAN! All outta reps but when I get some, REPPED!
Yessir..... The details on them are amazing... I especially love how they're labeled "KicksHawaii" on the box label opposed to the typical "Nike Dunk"

Nice pick ups af1, although i was never a huge fan of P-rod sigs, its always nice to see some older SBs on here. More than anything props for wearing what you like! There doesnt seem to be too much of that going on these days. Tasteless people just buying what they think others will like. Repped!
Thanks fam! Always loved all SB models since I come from a skateboarding background so SB shoes (Emerica, Lakai) always piqued my interest. I've owned a number of Nike SBs. Tre, Tre AD, Bruins, FC, Classic, Dunk, Prod 1 and 2, Blazer, Janoski. Cheers!

I'm never gonna find ds Huxtables for less than $350 apparently.
lol i could've told you that. I have been looking for those and a few others for a decent price for a long time.

Wait so there is NO 420s?

Also I might cave and get those roller derbys. I've been wanting a red shoe. The IVs were dissapointing and Vs are too expensive. These are the next best thing and prices aint too bad.

I think everyone in this thread can appreciate 'on foot' pics mikeylab.

Rockin these today
Nice shots, rillo.

I had to pass on the Derby's when they came out. Might hunt around for em sometime if the price is right...
Roller Derbys are the kicks that got me into SBs.  When I first saw pictures I thought they were dope.

I wanted the Shrimps but my local spot didn't get them in...owner was pissed about that...lol

Last edited:
Thanks fam! Always loved all SB models since I come from a skateboarding background so SB shoes (Emerica, Lakai) always piqued my interest. I've owned a number of Nike SBs. Tre, Tre AD, Bruins, FC, Classic, Dunk, Prod 1 and 2, Blazer, Janoski. Cheers!

Nice man. Your closet must have some variety. I never bought any nike sb outside of blazers/dunks. I used to skate a lil when i was younger and i loved DCs. Some of the most comfortable sneakers ive ever owned were DCs actually. I beat them down but they made a good shoe. Ive actually been eyeing janowskis recently.

Last edited:
Yea i was thinking the same. 1s 3s and 4s have always been my favorite Js. Besides a few 5s, 12s and columbia 11s if they ever retro i have most of the jordans i need. I never really got people that have like 1000 pairs of jordans. How did you like ever colorway of every shoe that came out? After the XIIs none of the jordans had me thinking, "damn i need those". The majority of them i wouldnt wear if you gave them to me. Id rather be copping SBs these days or trainers

No doubt. My columbia's are busted. Gotta take some time to try and de-yellow entire shoe sometime.. that'll be fun. But 1s, 3s and 4s are in my main rotation.

Nice pic of them iron lows my friend.

Nice pics all around everyone.

Last edited:
4s, 5s, 1s and random colorways of the other 1-13. By the wnd of next year i should have 80 or so percent of all the Js I want.
1-13 are the only ones I care about...I'd love to grab everything that came out...but things aren't the same anymore...never had to camp up here in my little corner of tre country...and then the Concords babies (what i call tgese nee sneakerheads that started because of the Concord 11 hype) were born. smh

Last edited:
Yea i was thinking the same. 1s 3s and 4s have always been my favorite Js. Besides a few 5s, 12s and columbia 11s if they ever retro i have most of the jordans i need. I never really got people that have like 1000 pairs of jordans. How did you like ever colorway of every shoe that came out? After the XIIs none of the jordans had me thinking, "damn i need those". The majority of them i wouldnt wear if you gave them to me. Id rather be copping SBs these days or trainers
Mostly OG colorways 1-13 and a few non OG up to this point. I'm about done with Jordans after this year unless they drop more 3's and 4's next year...or if the Carmine 6 rumor pans out. He Got Game's next Friday...Black Toe 1's in a couple months...then I'll be taking a break until the Lightning 4's and Fire Red 3's this Summer.

Back
Top Bottom