2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

says the guy whos selling jordans and lebrons in his signature..smh i wasnt before but now let the trolling begin.

Whatever that means, but your 'stunting' really isn't necessary especially after your card was pulled. Just hop off and enjoy your concords....

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to find out what outlets get??
Not that I know of. . I just been up there recently . None of the sneakerheads up here walked away with kicks llike some that have been posted in this thread . Minnesota doesn't have many skate shops either . So it's kind of tough copping dunks

Last edited:
Not that I know of. . I just been up there recently . None of the sneakerheads up here walked away with kicks llike some that have been posted in this thread . Minnesota doesn't have many skate shops either . So it's kind of tough copping dunks

Ya man I hear ya, pittsburgh has 1 shop, dont carry nike sb tho [emoji]128533[/emoji]

yup and 90% of the people in here have never skated a day in their life and are going to storm skate stores to find these. so keep being regulars in a skateboard shoe forum but never know anything about skateboarding. if you skate or surf and live within 10 miles of any L.A. beach you know a dozen spots thats going to have these (you know because we created the culture).

says the guy whos selling jordans and lebrons in his signature..smh i wasnt before but now let the trolling begin.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Last edited:
^^^Rough for us . I envy all of u that have multiple stores haha jk . I like this thread .cool ppl love seeing all your guys pickups/collections . And the info given in here is unreal . Cool atmosphere . I'm starting to get in the Sb dunk after years with nike dunks . My first pair were the iguana camos .. Will be getting more !!!!

It seems like its the same 6-7 outlets that get all of the good stuff...

Ain't that the truth. Seems to be the same ones coming up with the good stuff. SB dunks are even more rare at an outlet or clearance store. I need to be out in Cali, TN, WA or IL to get a piece of that sweet b-grade priced action lol.

With all the talk of Blue Levi's hitting the outlet, I decided to throw my pair on today for a quick trip to the outlet...

Couldn't pass up on these for $39.99. (Size 10 for me and the 9.5 will be shipped out to a homie).

Also, had these in size 4-7.

how are all these people getting blue levi's at outlets?

my local spot only got like 5 pairs and all the employees took them

now i can go to out let and maybe find them for less then retail? lol :smh:

very good find though, i know i'd be super hyped if i had those. my search continues

My spot(Martinis in cleveland hts) is doing a midnight release for the concords and my wife will be out of town so ill have the kids. Kinda salty right now
Does anyone know any spots around Orlando so I can have her look down there? I'd really appreciate it

Last edited:
so just cause i dont skate i cant buy a pair of concord SBs.

i guess all yall mfs need to give your jordan retros back then

Lol, what the hell is going on in here?  This Concord drop needs to come and go already.
the hype killed this shoe . I was goin to cop just cause it was a simple clean cw .but now I just want it over with lol . Unless it has a Jordan symbol I see no need to call these concords .

Just my opinion guys (not addressing anyone in this thread ) I know I'm not a skater but I do respect the sport and loved dunks and sb dunks for awhile . I love Jordan and basketball . Never could afford them as a kid copped a total of two pairs of retros and that was about it . But seeing the prices rise in his shoes turned me away from even trying. Just hate when a tribute based shoe gets over hyped and starts this mess. We all have opinions and a sense of style . Let's just keep the thread moving forward . Yes I know look at my join date and say who is this guy haha . Let's stop the hype n go back to what I seen this thread known for. ,helping each other out and showcasing their pickups

Salty cuz my local shop sold all theirs on the 6th...anywhere online releasing them for box price? Besides ridefourever? Not tryna pay 150+ that's crazy for these

Back
Top Bottom