2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anyone can help me out with a lead on a size 11.5 or 12 I would appreciate it waited in like for a hr and a half but no luck on my size....overhyped just want a pair to wear

Anyone know whats the smallest sizes premier received? I wanted a 6-6.5. As I'm typing this I just received shipping confirmation for both pairs. I wasn't sure if they were TTS so I got both sizes.

Last edited:
just got through to premier they seem to have a lot I got an 11.5 they asked me if I wanted 2. That was the nicest dude I ever spoke too ordering shoes will most definitely do business with them in the future

Anyone know whats the smallest sizes premier received? I wanted a 6-6.5. As I'm typing this I just received shipping confirmation for both pairs. I wasn't sure if they were TTS so I got both sizes.
I got a 6 from them since they didn't have a 5.5 and when I asked, they had 5 and 4 I believe, so I'm guessing it must have been a 4.

just got through to premier they seem to have a lot I got an 11.5 they asked me if I wanted 2. That was the nicest dude I ever spoke too ordering shoes will most definitely do business with them in the future

Nice to know that you got them man. Yeah dude is real nice when i asked about ordering 2.

Go back? Dude... This thread has always been awesome.
I didn't find it too awesome when every other question was regarding the Concords and if they will be at CCS/Zumiez/Nike.com 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Okay... so a slightly less awesome thread but none the less still awesome as compared to others... :tongue:

New job my man. Occupies most of my day. Plus any hyped release like this puts me in hibernation. Once this JB hype goes away we can enjoy our SB thread again. Nice to see you as well. How have you been?

I feel ya. Hope you're enjoying the new gig. Change of pace is always good.

I Been good man. Same old same old..

Last edited:
i copped 2 size 12s for 125, 131.25 after tax. i dont really mind the bumped retail, except for the fact that my shop pulls off the MSRP tabs on the labels. i cant stand that ****, like i know im overpaying, dont ruin the box too. 

Said I wasn't gettin these but all y'all's pick up pics made me cave in. Was able to grab a 12 from premier just now. Good info in here fellas

Grats to everyone who was able to snag a pair, I skipped these but got my AM1 Milans this morning. How's the quality and fit looking on these out of interest?

While that was quite possibly the 2nd best gif I've seen all year, I think it was for naught; that guy was definitely trolling.... Right?

PS: This was the best gif I've seen this year:

getting caught up on the thread since its slow at work, this gif just killed, had me spitting water at the CPU screen. lol

Just tried mine on and im in love, I wish I would have doubled up. Definitely will if the opportunity arises.

The whole day and they still have sizes??? They must have like 200 pairs. Lol. Didn't even hear about this shop until today. Thanks to the fella that provided the number to The boutique.

Back
Top Bottom