2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Broke out the a pair that was partly 

responsible for all the 420 x Nike SB drops...
if i remember correctly these are called the "Hemps", if so HEMPS!!!! Either way 
pimp.gif

If anyone knows where I can still pick up a size 10 in the Concords, please PM me. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
oh look, another long *** post w/ useless information by uncutraw, the dude who treats this thread like its his personal blog...glad to see things are back to normal
laugh.gif

Last edited:
WOO SB page made the front page of the site, and of course the pic that represents this thread is the concords lolololol.

Everyone keeps comparing the FTCs to the plums, and yes i do agree that the color blocking is similar. But still, when you compare the two side by side you can clearly see that they are quite different shoes. Colors are blue based on the FTCs, purple based on the plums pro Bs. Plum is also a mainly suede based upper, that switch to the pebbled leather on the FTCs makes a nice contrast of materials IMO. The plums are an entirely duo chromatic upper as well, the hits of white on the tongue and around the heel on the FTCs are what differentiate them definitively for me. Had the area around the heel and the tongue been that light blue, and the entire upper suede. Then yes, i would have said this was basically a rip off of the plums with some graphics just stitched on the heel tabs. But the differences are clear enough to me that these FTCs can stand on their own as an entirely different shoe, not just a plum 2.0. Nike SB already generously gave us that already with the plum highs a couple years back. Obviously the plums are a total classic, but the FTCs already have the stuff to be one of those instant classic shoes. Give it a few years time and i guarantee that the people that aren't really feeling them will look back and agree that these were one of the best, if not the best, to come out of 2013. Great colorway, good materials, and all the little details just come together to create a DOPE shoe. Hands down my favorite of the year thus far. It is one of those shoes that you could have seen SB putting out back in its prime IMO. You don't need some gimmick or crazy materials to make a classic, just a SOLID colorway. That was the same reason i had the WPFs as my dunk of 2012. Simple. Amazingly executed. Fantastic materials. 

DOPE! Repped!
Johnn my man (pause).. quick question when you posted the pic of your wheats did those release at the same time that they dropped the low maples i saw someone on ebay with these maple low's and in the description he said they came out with the high version didnt know if the high version was the wheats though.

Sidenote; not sure if you folk saw my post about my local shop getting a spot/digi janoski restock in a couple weeks or so... anyway today i went to the mall near my house and ran into an old buddy i skated with and turns out he works at the shop thats getting the restock so it might make it that much easier securing some kicks for the dudes that pm'ed me.

I'll be buying from premier from now on. They def came thru with my 2 pairs for $200 flat. Nice guy too but took forever getting thru their lines. Guy didn't mind at all. Didn't seem like it was that busy. Best customer service over the phone ever. Hopefully they don't bust a finish line and send me a cancelation email with out of stock.
Premier is legit.

WOO SB page made the front page of the site, and of course the pic that represents this thread is the concords lolololol.

Everyone keeps comparing the FTCs to the plums, and yes i do agree that the color blocking is similar. But still, when you compare the two side by side you can clearly see that they are quite different shoes.
It's crazy how different they are when put side by side. When I said it, at least, it was more just a general observation that they were a lil' similar. Without another purple shoe next to them, I got the vibe of them having that plum-type tone, but seeing 'em side-by-side with those really shows the difference. Well put.

Johnn my man (pause).. quick question when you posted the pic of your wheats did those release at the same time that they dropped the low maples i saw someone on ebay with these maple low's and in the description he said they came out with the high version didnt know if the high version was the wheats though.

Sidenote; not sure if you folk saw my post about my local shop getting a spot/digi janoski restock in a couple weeks or so... anyway today i went to the mall near my house and ran into an old buddy i skated with and turns out he works at the shop thats getting the restock so it might make it that much easier securing some kicks for the dudes that pm'ed me.
Damn it feels good to see this thread get back to normal after this Concord release. 
nthat.gif

Foam, no the Wheat dropped in 2002. The Maple dunk high the seller is refering to are these (see below) and they dropped in 2003. They did indeed drop with that Maple low. 

Also, REPPED for the restock info! Good on you.

Last edited:
Guess there is a consensus growing. FTC are looking way better than the WOF.
Still would like to see the detailed differences between the BP version and the quick strike version.

Back
Top Bottom