2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Uhhh the slayers already released back in 2011 lol. 
Dude had me staring at the pic for 2 mins, wondering "Am I missing something?"...
BIP I would also appreciate the link for the cormega joints.. One of the older artists I've been tryna study up on.

You won't regret it. A good place to start (as far as readily available stuff) is the Hustler/Rapper cd. That's got a lot of my favorites on there.
walked into a local spot today and found these 
Clever choice of words.
I guess I'm in the minority because I like simple and clean colorways. I guess why it took me so long to get into SBs I've always found the older models to be too wild for me to wear. I think some of the concepts were dope but the shoes themselves were ugly.
Part of me likes clean and simple colorways, but the louder stuff is the kind of stuff I'm more drawn to with SBs. Not like "If it's loud, I like it", but just that a lot of the dopest concepts to me could be considered "loud" - Skunks, Huxtables, UNKLEs, etc. If I want clean and simple, I got Js upon Js for that. Dunks are kind of my "Wil' Out" shoe.
let my second pair of the concords go. people were really interested in these.
Sold my pair for $195 shipped. That let's me keep my pair for, roughly, $28. Not bad...Selling that pair also helped ease the blow of the Brain Wrecks I copped last week. 
I was interested in the firecracker joints when them teaser shots first came up. Gonna have to pass after the rest of those pics came out.
I have too many d@mn black red shoes.
Sound like my old lady (PAUSE)

looking to trade my vvvnds non-entourage dunks... about what amount in $$ value should I be looking for in return to make it fair?

If I can wear McRads and WPF in an 11.5/12. Y'all think an 11 in De La Souls would be extremely tight?

Mods are just doing their job. Most dudes know whats up. If you have ever been in any of the crazier release threads in the JB section you would know what that "I got size 9 for ___" leads to.

I always appreciate the hookups and the lookout by members but I understand where the mods are coming from just because I've been around for a while and seen it happen...

With that being said once again I'm looking for St. Pattys under retail if anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
Just offhand;

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-sb/sb-dunk-high/nike-dunk-high-pro-sb-6612.html  for $80.

I think I saw another place that had 'em for lower but can't remember off-hand right now. If I think of it, I'll pm you. What size?

Even though this is a rumor I'd be totally interested in seeing what the other half of the set would be. Interesting.
Saying now its supposed to be an all black low and then an all red and white star dunk like the heel pattern. Hmmm!? Just still a rumor though..
I read that this idea got scrapped and they decided to produce one pair with a combination of both shoes, which is what we have been seeing. An black low with the fire cracker pattern on the heel. Saw it on twitter from the person who tweeted the same info that dmac32487 posted here. says he heard it from his local shop. take it for what its worth

Last edited:
again, Can you guys keep all this music talk to the other thread?? 

thanks!
Bro... Who are you?
Black leather nike sb Koston 2's

too plain imo.
I almost posted about those earlier today, but didn't think anyone would care about 'em. The black joints are definitely too plain; the regular Koston 2s are much better. But that golf shoe will fit your 2013 golf theme just fine...

Last edited:
If I can wear McRads and WPF in an 11.5/12. Y'all think an 11 in De La Souls would be extremely tight?
Good luck with getting an answer about this one... well, now that I said that, you'll probably get 10 answers... you're welcome. After hearing all of the varying answers about how older SBs fit, I decided to just not risk it and stick to my TS. Well, I use sneaker shields, so I DEF can't risk getting something even slightly small...

EDIT: Surprise surprise...

Last edited:
De La High's or Low's?

Both would be tight but in during that SB era highs ran more TTS and lows ran a bit tight....

Also depends on whether or not you have fat feet....

I would just stick to your normal size range of 11.5-12....

Hey, someone had mentioned that there were a few non-SB Nike Dunks released over the years WITH Zoom Insoles, and I was wondering what some of those Dunks were. I've tried to look for this info online and haven't had much luck. I've thought about this a couple times and thought I'd ask...

EDIT: Sorry about the confusion. Forgot to add that pretty crucial piece of info. That probably seemed about as ridiculous as "Where can I find the 11 Dunks?" (maybe more).

SECOND EDIT: I appreciate you guys not going in on me (PAUSE). That prolly seemed pretty bad. I was on Dunks before SB Dunks even existed, so I know about a couple non-SB Dunks here and there... lol.

Last edited:
Hey, someone had mentioned that there were a few non-SB Nike Dunks released over the years, and I was wondering what some of those Dunks were. I've tried to look for this info online and haven't had much luck. I've thought about this a couple times and thought I'd ask...
There are plenty of non sb dunks. Some with a plain design, some with crazy detail. Here's one of my all time favorite shoes. These are Santana dunks. From 2006 I believe.

Broke out my 10 year old beaters and one of my first SB's i've ever purchased.

I still remember walking into Stussy SF and was shocked to see dunks on the shelf.

Stussy SF was the ish back in the day! :smokin A lot of good memories came from that store growing up in the bay at that time.

well damn...i really didn't think it was that serious

i thought it was more of a lookout

didnt think this would be the thread Mods would be patrolling looking to swing the hammer.

oh well

honestly, no ones "patrolling" looking to swing the hammer. if that was the case, then people would have already been suspended or banned. all i did was drop a reminder that you guys have to be mindful of what you post. the issue was brought to me by someone so that's why im in here.

all in all, i love the vibe of this thread and would hate to derail it.

some of you really need to stop bashing the staff for no good reason. if you want an unmoderated board, then go somewhere else.

Wow, even after we warned you you still did it. SMH. You'll be gone in no time.

I just read I was told to take to PMs, my mistake, didn't see this till now. Guess my phone doesn't like to update me when I'm quoted. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Off topic, but have you ever dealt with their marketplace? Are the ppl on there legit.
Havent really dealt with people on there besides one time, they seem like they are legit. But, as always, you should just tread with caution. Never know with people..

They're legit but you have to deal with the seller. Ask questions if it doesn't feel right then don't do it.

Trying to respect the thread and chill on the music talk.

Yes, the hip hop MP3 request line is open. Just do me a favor and hit me on the PM with what you had asked for, otherwise I know I won't remember to get back to everybody.

Pic or two to come tonight - had a basketball game last and basically just collapsed when I got home.

Back
Top Bottom