2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ebay ocho-cat has 7-11 for $130 shipped!

Hes legit

Last edited:
love them. SBs are never black leather. These are bomb! The pink laces >>>>>>>>>>
How many other pairs of SBs are black leather?
There are several dunks that have black leather...

Do you mean all black leather upper? If so, there are none. Not even Shrimps (red Swoosh)

There are all black suede SB's in which Suede is a type of leather...

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure John00 is dead serious on that. His shoe is based on a video game character so he seems it would be appropriate to be released via Sega (Company who made Streets Of Rage) and at video game retailers.
smokin.gif

How could that be a joke.
wink.gif
It made sense to me when I wrote it, it made sense to you when you read it.......

Repped.
Video game retailers retail video games.

I guess Nike should have dropped some brown ales and heines in 7-11s?
First of all, those sneakers would NEVER be released in that fashion because Nike would be sued out the *** because of copyright laws, which is why the Heineken's were pulled. They NEVER called those sneakers those names, those were names given to them by blogs and people outside of Nike. Releasing them in THAT fashion would put the nail in the coffin of ANY defense Nike could have if taken to court.

I think you're forgetting the context of the answer, it's an answer to a fictional question. Therefore, I can have this fictional sneaker release ANYWHERE I please. I might release the next one I come up with out of the trunk of my car, lol. There's nothing wrong with becoming inventive with release points or release methods. MF Doom released his collabs at some of his shows. Either way, it makes total sense to drop the "Max Thunders" at GS because it's where I originally bought SOR from, it's the only game store where I grew up. I'm VERY sure that if they were to drop in REAL LIFE, there'd be a line out the GS to get them.

Last edited:
i dont think the challenge red or mint/cherrys really sat too long
Both are still sitting on shelves in select shops in my area at MSRP in addition both have hit my local outlet in select sizes...

Those two have been my top GR SB's from the new box series....

Last edited:
I'm noticing that not too many shops got a size 13 in the FTC, any help locating a pair would be greatly appreciated gang!!!

It made sense to me when I wrote it, it made sense to you when you read it.......
Repped.

First of all, those sneakers would NEVER be released in that fashion because Nike would be sued out the *** because of copyright laws, which is why the Heineken's were pulled. They NEVER called those sneakers those names, those were names given to them by blogs and people outside of Nike. Releasing them in THAT fashion would put the nail in the coffin of ANY defense Nike could have if taken to court.

I think you're forgetting the context of the answer, it's an answer to a fictional question. Therefore, I can have this fictional sneaker release ANYWHERE I please. I might release the next one I come up with out of the trunk of my car, lol. There's nothing wrong with becoming inventive with release points or release methods. MF Doom released his collabs at some of his shows. Either way, it makes total sense to drop the "Max Thunders" at GS because it's where I originally bought SOR from, it's the only game store where I grew up. I'm VERY sure that if they were to drop in REAL LIFE, there'd be a line out the GS to get them.

First on line behind John's car!!

Back
Top Bottom