was just about to post that ^ but my phone was buggin.... cant wait

edit - about mia

Last edited:
MIAs with those teal laces 
smokin.gif

Loving those Iron homie....

REPPED...

Wanna PM so I can scoop up a 9.5 if available in them Mint Cherry

Would you care to pm me your local info? Been on the hunt for those mint cherry for a while now. TIA.

PM's have been sent to both of you!

On another note, I broke these out after a 6 year hibernation to hit up the local outlet..

Can't beat $49.99

You land some steals homie. Must have a deep collection.

copped the ftc (finally) dunks for 98 but came to 115 shipped
mean.gif
17 on shipping!? 
sick.gif
 Does that rape come with a side of lube?  I understand free shipping has spoiled us especially after shipping shoes myself but what's the most y'all ever paid for shipping?

17 on shipping!? :x  Does that rape come with a side of lube?  I understand free shipping has spoiled us especially after shipping shoes myself but what's the most y'all ever paid for shipping?

Most likely tax+shipping, not bad if it's a shoe you want and don't have access to a shop IMO. 10$ is my max for paying for shipping and sometimes that's a deal breaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Detailed shots of the red firework dunk low, they're looking pretty amazing to me! Like the little difference on the heel tab of being warning explosive, instead of caution flammable. Really hope I can get my hands on these, not gonna be too easy if they are a HS but I think it will be well worth the effort. :smokin

Damn those are sick, suede looks on point and buttery. Hope the black ones are just as nice I think I'll have a better shot at them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna pass on those Fireworks. Toro Bravo 4's will probably come out around the same time. Don't really need another pure red shoe...

I been looking forward to these WoF dunks for the longest now. They look so amazing on the feet (MINUS all the BP branding)

yeah man I wanted those so bad when the first pics leaked but now with all the BP on em I don't know anymore :/

Back
Top Bottom