2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

just curious, what is coming out in '14?

Tiffany hi is confirmed. BTTYS pics up there with the grey sweaters in the pics. I wouldn't be surprised if more and more pics start leaking of all the Pro Bs and silver boxes. This will bring so many dudes out of "retirement"

is there any timeframe for the release of the tiff highs?

and also, does anyone know of any shops that still have the civilists?  looking for it in a sz 6.5/7

thanks!

If those Tiff highs drop I'd cop, I prefer the lows a lot more though.
Of course, I think that's the majority. Sadly, I regret selling my pair years ago. I'm with you though, I wouldn't mind having this pair in mind.

BTTYS lows?!?! for 2014

Krampus are back in season now. Last year I tried to lace swap with lucky green laces, but they were too bright IMO. The other two greens Fully laced has are altitude green and hunter green. Could anyone provide some insight if either of these are darker/would look better than lucky green?

In other news, I finally got my hands on my shipment. Threw on the gold laces just because I haven't seen any pics with them. Not really feeling it tho, black is the way to go.

Last edited:
still not convinced that the tiff highs are actually dropping after Nick discredited em (although it was just an insta comment....) just trying not to get my hopes up when those could easily be some customs.

On another note, so happy that the "bazookas" are finally out, bunch of the regs probably know how long ive been waiting on those. Also feeling the tiff boxes tbh

Diamond and Nike SB are confirmed to be working together this year, but the word was that it'd be a new style completely. Doubt Nick would want to tarnish the rep of the OGs by dropping a spin-off version. We'll see, i'll be copping if they drop, I just dont expect it.

--edit--
Here's the pic from a few months ago of the rumored "new style":

Last edited:

if you dont know who he is, hes also Nickys bffl.
It's quite likely it isn't an official collaboration, however it's quite possible that Nike can still release them as a non-branded Dunk SB High in what happens to be the Tiff color scheme.....

Just a thought.

It's quite likely it isn't an official collaboration, however it's quite possible that Nike can still release them as a non-branded Dunk SB High in what happens to be the Tiff color scheme.....

Just a thought.

i think the the yeezy color ways took over? just my thought

Just a thought.

pretty interesting. I can see that. might sound ignorant but could Nicky Diamonds take legal action if they do so? obviously nike has ways around it like changing the scheme somewhat I guess. but these do look dead on to lows just in a high version. this release should be interesting to say the least.

edit: just came across this one too

Last edited:
The guy up there said all his cash would go to nike sb ! Haha homie jumping ship from jordans all ready haha stick with Js man.. I have not and wont let the sb's go ! Going strong on them since 03 wont let go for jordans .. Bring on the 2014 sb's asap!

Tiff Highs are dropping don't buy their BS

They are just building the hype; they aren't gonna come right out and confirm it after someone else leaked it

Where there is smoke there is fire

Tiffs on sneakernews

Trying to upload pics from mobile but it's not working [emoji]128530[/emoji] anyone else having this problem?

Yup, there is a fix though. Just make the post w/o the picture, then click the edit button after it's posted, and add your photo. Should show up, that's what i had to do with mine.

Just 48 hours ago Nick Diamonds (and now Ben Baller) was saying that the Diamond Highs were a fake, and now dudes already know the release date??

Maybe I'm just a skeptic, but I'll believe it when I see something official. Right now, it's all just unsubstantiated rumors.

Damn Nike is really gonna be dropping that heat while I'm gone these first couple months of 2014... Looks like I will be hustling from overseas.

This thread just reached another level.
nikeSB is not playing games.

I still want Jedi's!

patiently waiting for the tiff highs.

Last edited:
These are releasing Spring 2014
These will NOT be widely available.
There are two Diamond collaborations X Nike Sb.
Take it for what it is, got info from very reliable source.

These are releasing Spring 2014
These will NOT be widely available.
There are two Diamond collaborations X Nike Sb.
Take it for what it is, got info from very reliable source.

Will it be like the 112 release? This was the really the only major limited release I've seen before. I've only started following this thread recently.
Will it be more difficult to purchase?

Is it possible that nike did their collab with diamond in the day and the lows were released, and the highs a scrapped idea. And nike didn't necessarily scrap it. And postponed it?

Only way I can think it would work if its not a diamond supply co collab

Back
Top Bottom