2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I love the concept on the Barber Shops but the shoes themselves are pretty weak IMO... Excited for the Tiff release though like everyone else.

Should've bought the Premiers but I got my hands on something else this past week so I aint trippin.

What i would do for some Dooms right now...............Hell will freeze over before those are re-released, lol

I want the original Send Helps. I am glad they don't retro if SB keeps its creativity up, which it hasnt been doing.

Last edited:
SB needs to retro

I want another pair of Supas in the worst way

I count these reverse Supremes and High top versions of classic low tops as retroes imo.

Since they are retroing the Tiffanys I dont see how anything else is safe. I would expect reverse skunks soon (invert the purple and green)

I gotta say I'm way more excited about these Cobra Commanders coming out than the Tiff Highs that will throw this thread into a tailspin for the next couple months. Anyone heard any more info on these?
The wait is killing me. Loading up on these.

I hadn't really wanted the Premiers - not a huge fan of high's. wore the Civilists out to dinner tonight and couldn't take my mind off the Premiers.

Ah well. Once I cop the wool lows ill move on,

So I broke out my Civilist's and tried them on after all the talk of  "toe box gate" and it being tighter than usual on these. I can see what people are talking about, the toe box is definitely tighter than any of my other highs. I'm thinking they should break in ok though, hopefully it's just because of the material. Luckily I don't have wide feet or I'd prob have to go a half size up. Is this a trend with the newer SB highs? I've never had a problem with any highs before these. I haven't gotten my Petoskey's I ordered last week from Premier (they're supposed to be delivered Monday), hoping I don't have the same problem with those.

i think there might be additional padding or something cause the UCS and Premiers feel more snug than my other his. Not enough to go up to a 14 but bad enough that sz 12s are pretty uncomfortable when they didnt use to be.

Got a few sizes of the premiers at my local shop, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 13 iirc. Southside in htx, sugar land location. I think they do phone orders but if not pm me, I can try n scoop/ship for people.

Passed by my local shop they  said they had a lot of premier highs left over saw the barber highs too they both might just sit on the shelf for a while

Passed by my local shop they  said they had a lot of premier highs left over saw the barber highs too they both might just sit on the shelf for a while

Hope You're Right About This One, Wouldn't Mind Doubling Up On Premiers Under Retail. Got My Pair In Today And This Shoe Is Perfect For These Colorado Winters :nthat:

Last edited:
just got.back to the states but sounds like these premiers were pretty widely available... with that being said glad I wasnt here when everyone was dropping cop info... hope they drop in price :smile:

Back
Top Bottom