2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They "honestly expected a small line today" after every shop in the country sold out on release day :lol: :lol:

you should never take off work for some kicks but thats just me

I've told them I was going to be a few minutes late getting in, but never a day off. I come to work even if I'm feeling terrible just so I can actually enjoy my time off how I want it.

Rocking the pair my girl got for my birthday on valentines day
pimp.gif
still can't believe she got them for me. definitely a keeper
same here. well she wanted to get me something else but it sold out.. so she's like how much were your tiffs? I'll just pay for em 

just funny all the people complaining or saying they will unfollow SW, you guys are the sad people who never probably purchased a thing from them before and only support them and "ambush" just over a single pair of hyped shoes lol

I thought the same thing, TBH I just found out about ambush, but I keep all the spots that I learn about in this thread. Didn't understand the logic behind the statement, but whatever, its ovah

is it safe to subscribe to this thread now?

Will the 510s with the branded tongue only be available at 510? I'm assuming it'll be like premiers.

They knew what they were doing when they had "shipping issues" last Saturday. Good marketing on their part.
couldnt agree more.  im sure thats why all the phone reps were in such a nice mood

but regardless i have purchased online from them multiple times and havent had any issues with them ever, regarding the guy who un-followed them just because of this release.

same here. well she wanted to get me something else but it sold out.. so she's like how much were your tiffs? I'll just pay for em 
That's what's up. I tried to get my girl a pair of the NYC City Series Dunk Sky Highs because 21 Mercer posted that they were releasing them. We went, and they ACTUALLY released them a month earlier. Lying scum! She got some Uggs so she didn't care haha.

Dang that sucks but I'm over these shoes at this point now. Give me the SOMPs and I'm good. Unless I get these for retail or close to it I'm not gonna jump on a thing. This release made me feel some type of way with all the stuff that went on in this thread. Congrats to the people who bought these to WEAR them and hope you enjoy them.

I thought the same thing, TBH I just found out about ambush, but I keep all the spots that I learn about in this thread. Didn't understand the logic behind the statement, but whatever, its ovah

Yeah, it's not like bookmarks on your computer take up all that much space, I've got everything organized for real ease of use when it comes to my hobbies. The same people that delete the info now will be back the next time there's some hot release, or worse still asking if x place is legit. It gets really bad when people order from Europe for the first time, and they get upset that the shop isn't emailing them immediate responses because it's the middle of the night over there.

Last edited:

just funny all the people complaining or saying they will unfollow SW, you guys are the sad people who never probably purchased a thing from them before and only support them and "ambush" just over a single pair of hyped shoes lol
actin like you're an OG supporter of SW and ambush....

nobody gives a **** about these spots.

your attempt to stigmatize us for unfollowing them only makes us notice that you signed up with NT within the last 9 hours.

Everyone who is butt hurt; show me an invoice from something you've ever purchased from SW...

I will wait

Managed to get a size 7 on craigslist for 200 just checked ebay smalller sizes are going for 500 :D Im reselling then getting my pair 

Back
Top Bottom