2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wonder how much theyll be?

one billion dollars

That's cuz no one ever has a size 13 :smh: It's rough out here for us big footers.
We don't always have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for our size to go on sale.
Tell me about it :smh: size 13 is literally the worst size to have when it comes to kicks. And that goes for any kind of shoe

That's cuz no one ever has a size 13
mean.gif
It's rough out here for us big footers.
We don't always have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for our size to go on sale.
Tell me about it
mean.gif
size 13 is literally the worst size to have when it comes to kicks. And that goes for any kind of shoe
Nahhhh 12.5 beats it. That's my true size. Most shoes aren't even made in a 12.5 so most of my shoes are either too tight or too big
mad.gif

Wow, doesn't seem that too many heads are feeling the V-days, huh?
I like them.
The Velvety Feel, like a Candy Box.
The Cracked Leather.
The Blood/Rose Effect.
They remind me of my Shoe Goo's; just a low top version.

For those who own both the UCS and Tiff Dunk Highs

Would you say they fit the same? Or do the tiffs run more on the smaller side because of the tight toe box i've been reading in some places.

Own a UCS in size 7, and wondering if ill be fine with a 7.5, or if sticking to a 7 is the best bet.
Had a 12 in both.  The UCS was tighter so I had to get a 13, but the tiffs felt great.

Not SB, but broke these out for dinner tonight with my girl. She had a long week and just wanted to get some sushi and drink sake so now we're home at 7 and ready to veg out watching stuff on netflix.

The life of olds.

Walked into a local spot just now and grabbed a pair of Vdays in a Sz 12. Now it's off to try and trade them for the sz13 I need. Gonna be hard with all these resellers on the take

Oh yeah I grabbed this shot today because it made me chuckle.

This is a shop on Canal Street in New Orleans, all around it this weekend there's a bunch of crazy nonsense going on for All Star weekend, yet this guy that has no SB account and I don't think even a real Nike account trying to sell a size run of these for $500 a pair.

Back
Top Bottom