2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

roll.gif
wishful thinkin

Thanks guys and yea both my pairs shipped aswell was just busy earlier n couldnt post haha

true theres so much blue and tape brown box stuff im looking for, WPFs first, always lol, but ironmans, all lobsters, 112s concords and space jams, cheech and chongs, SOL, Skate Mentals, Skunks, Brainwrecks, Pacman set. Heats always been sprinkled in between nice GRs

Last edited:

Thanks guys and yea both my pairs shipped aswell was just busy earlier n couldnt post haha
true theres so much blue and tape brown box stuff im looking for, WPFs first, always lol, but ironmans, all lobsters, 112s concords and space jams, cheech and chongs, SOL, Skate Mentals, Skunks, Brainwrecks, Pacman set. Heats always been sprinkled in between nice GRs
You're looking for ironman's?

Here you go for $150 http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-NIKE-S...4358401?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item338af0a381

appreciate it pockets aint that deep that list is pretty close to the order id look for them in though so i need the WPFs first. im watching that auction you let me know about they might go for 150 used though theyre in great shape,but im trying to get this kid to sell my his for 165 and i cover shipping DS. But hes being stupid slow with sending the invoice.

What kind of cameras does everyone have? Most of you guys take very nice pics. Maybe I should start using my t3i for more than video.

ya you should lol i have a panasonic gh2 i mostly bought it cause you can hack the video and take some crazy great HD video. It does ok for photos but i am thinking of a nikon or canon in a few months to take more photos and start messing with photography for money.

Ill be taking more pics of my recent pick ups with it.

After the tiffs i had 2 choices to make, spend 350-400 on a size 13 or buy some other awesome shoes. So instead i decided to buy gator lows, valentine dunks, acorn, dunks, and WPFs.

Some new pics of the 510's, don't think these ones have been posted in here yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom