2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

HIghly recommend picking up the SPoTs. Awesome subtle up front but they are real detailed with the doughboy graffic. It's worth it alone just to support one of the greatest shops in the word

So my BHMs were suppose to be delivered today. According to the tracking they passed them off to the post office. Why are companies like UPS and FEDex using local PO?

To save a few bucks and be able to tell you, well it's the post office's fault if it doesn't show up tomorrow, and the post office will tell you that they don't have it so you should take it up with FedEx/UPS

I HATE UPS Mail Innovations and Fed Ex Smartpost, it adds a few days to any sort of packages and doesn't save me much money, given the option I always pay more to get USPS priority or a faster UPS/FedEx service.

Pics for the folks requesting gold laces in YOTHs. These pics specifically made me want to cop. I put gold laces in mine but changed it back cuz it didnt look right in real life.

I was wondering what they would look like with gold laces.... Repped

I know there has been plenty of pics of the 510's, but here's a few more if you're on the fence.

Can anyone tell me what the quantities were like on the Asia Exclusive YOTH version with the coin lace ornaments? I'm thinking about copping a pair on eBay and not sure if it's worth the additional $50 price tag for the Asia Exclusive version.

Here is a picture of my 510s. .. someone was wondering how they look with white laces so I got the white laces from my uprise sb to give people an idea of what it looks like next to the orange laces..
Those white laces make them look even better!

To save a few bucks and be able to tell you, well it's the post office's fault if it doesn't show up tomorrow, and the post office will tell you that they don't have it so you should take it up with FedEx/UPS

I HATE UPS Mail Innovations and Fed Ex Smartpost, it adds a few days to any sort of packages and doesn't save me much money, given the option I always pay more to get USPS priority or a faster UPS/FedEx service.
That really sucks. Well God forbid they don't arrive, someone will be refunding me.

Unrelated note to the Shipping comment, I ordered my Snake Eyes from Extra Butter on Saturday and they will arrive before or on the same day as my tiffs that I ordered on Feb. 8th. Sad world haha.

guys how much would u pay for size 12 9/10 de la souls ? 
I WOULD pay somewhere around $325 for them but I HAVE paid $205 for my size 10.5 pair (granted that is a STEAL and a half but just to give you an idea, you can get for cheaper)

A FSR of Infrared's should cover it.
damn u are salty 
ohwell.gif

Unrelated note to the Shipping comment, I ordered my Snake Eyes from Extra Butter on Saturday and they will arrive before or on the same day as my tiffs that I ordered on Feb. 8th. Sad world haha.

I've ordered stuff from Europe and no name individuals selling on ebay that have arrived at my doorstep faster than stuff I've ordered from the big sneaker stores.

Back
Top Bottom