2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn just got a pair of YOTH dunks and something doesn't feel right...to those who have em, is the shoe box cardboard with no gloss (like the Nike running boxes)? It's my first pair of this Tiffany box era, but usually the SB boxes have like a wax coating....also were the spare laces literally ropes? haha don't know how else to explain but they're not like rope laces you find on asics

Yes to all yoir questions:

Non-glossy SB Box.

Rope-like laces.
The laces are sort of like Red dyed Twine.

LoL I hate when the mail man just leaves box's at the house..

I don't know not one person that actually feels comfortable about their box of kicks just sitting waiting on a porch, or steps.. I don't even like when my chick gets my sneaker box's
As soon as the bus stops near my house I start jogging
laugh.gif

I'm trying to get home as soon as possible to get that box off my steps

Damn I'm a size 12..

**** just trying to find the post office in ny is hard..
LoL I hate when the mail man just leaves box's at the house..

I don't know not one person that actually feels comfortable about their box of kicks just sitting waiting on a porch, or steps.. I don't even like when my chick gets my sneaker box's
lol luckily I mean the mail inside my building. Doorman building FTW! changed my life post college haha.

Drake SBs would be a low top the same color as tears.

scared of packages being left on the doorstep? Living in the country/suburbs FTW :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Never EVER had/have that problem.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks to you both, repped....yeah I was trippin Cuz the shoes themselves looked perfectly fine, the stitching and suede are on point, but those 2 details threw me off...got them thru the bay and sellers feedback was amazing, and bought them at the prevailing market price of 210 (so I didn't get the red flag of "too good to be true")

Last edited:
Anyone else find it odd that we've only seen 1 QS for March? Nike's released 2 per month the past few months... As I type I realize the SOMPs have been mentioned but I don't think we have a set RD on those.

No need to panic bro something will pop up soon

As soon as the bus stops near my house I start jogging :lol:
I'm trying to get home as soon as possible to get that box off my steps

I'd tuck and roll out the bus, just to get the box before my chick did.. She hid 4 pairs on me so far.. Smh

lol luckily I mean the mail inside my building. Doorman building FTW! changed my life post college haha.

Visited my boy over near Central Park that got a door man.. That dude was always happy.. Asked him why. Free living in the building and got paid 60k a year..

I'd tuck and roll out the bus, just to get the box before my chick did.. She hid 4 pairs on me so far.. Smh
Visited my boy over near Central Park that got a door man.. That dude was always happy.. Asked him why. Free living in the building and got paid 60k a year..
lol I never knew opening doors for people was union labor but it is. Those guys get mad benefits. Honestly I can open my own doors and I feel sheepish when people try to open doors for me. I seriously appreciate them watching after my stuff when it gets delivered though. A ton of peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom