2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There is no GR, just a fool's dream. If this release was a branded version, I'd say you got a shot, but I don't think it's even remotely likely to happen
I didn't think I would happen honestly. I'm just wondering where his info is coming from lol

I didn't think I would happen honestly. I'm just wondering where his info is coming from lol
Both of my spots didn't get these or didn't say anything via social media. One spot is actually Palace 5. Being that Black Sheep did get pairs I can only imagine these are limited like stated before or they will release later on with more availability 

Bay Area people shouldn't worry too much. The reason why, just like all the others who might've not gotten shoes, it was cause of the severe weather problem. So it's just like the YOTHs delayed until next week. I'd say by Tuesday we will get way more shops getting them in!

If they release during a weekday it's game over for me, and it seems like numbers are super low at the select shops that do get them. $65 for no more stress is decent.

Haha so I made the page big whoop. Yes my fat *** has 5 pairs all autographed. You guys are here trolling and trying to flame but no one here would think about shooting me a message and chop it up. I'm a reasonable dude and by all means I help when I can. It's not my fault my buddies and I ended up with multiple pairs. Instead of talking **** why not simply ask if I would be negotiable on selling pairs.
laugh.gif
you're cool people, don't worry about it. Nters like to flame random people from time to time. You put in work to cop your kicks and I respect that. We were out there all night and deserve those pairs that we got
No offense, but do you have a day (or night) job at all?

HE WAS BANNED

NOT DRIVEN AWAY LIKE DA HEMI

lol only 30? This is NT. Where people brag about being 55
IDK WHY BUT IM FASCINATED BY YOUR SN 

ITS SO POETIC
Dog, you are easily one of my favorite NTers. 
laugh.gif

I'm assuming knightlovesqueen got the ban hammer?  This is one of the few threads I still enjoy on NT so I'm outta the loop.
PRECIATE IT BROTHER!!!!

I THINK WE STARTED NT AROUND THE SAME TIME SO UR DEF A FAMILIAR SN TO ME.

LMAO DIDINT THINK PPL WOULD REMEMBER THE KNIGHTLOVESQUEEN SN (RIP)

YEA I GOT DA BAN SHORTLY AFTER THE SWITCH TO HUDDLER.

METH ETHERED KNIGHT, RUFIORUFIORUFIO, JOHN MAYER, KANYE WEST, AND CAMRON JILES.

DIDNT EEM GET TO USE DA YE AND CAM SNS, METH WASNT HAVING IT LMAO

Caps lock is your friend.  I don't care if it's your style or gimmick.....you look like...no you are a clown.    PS: yes I am a lurker and yes I don't care what you answer//say

anyone feeling that nike sb x jordan 1? just wondering..

yessir. will be trying everything on my end to cop. that master chief olive green is dope IMO. I'm hoping all the other stuff that's dropping that day gives me a better chance of copping.

IM ON DA FENCE WITH THE AJ COLLAB.

MORE THAN LIKELY I WONT EEM ATTEMPT

IM LIKING DA KOBE 9 DETAILS FOR NEXT WEEK AS MY PRIORITY

anyone feeling that nike sb x jordan 1? just wondering..
I am. I like the green they used on the shoe.

With a lot of shoes releasing this Saturday, hopefully it would be easier to get a pair. But if its TLO and a QS...Yikes.

yessir. will be trying everything on my end to cop. that master chief olive green is dope IMO. I'm hoping all the other stuff that's dropping that day gives me a better chance of copping.
yeah there is a lot coming out. i am thinking i am going for them as well. unsure of how the release will go. will it skate shops getting them or footlocker still not enough info at the time..

Zadeh said he's shipping kicks tomorrow looks like both pairs of somps will actually make it to me

I preordered the aj1 sb a few weeks ago probably still try for a retail pair

Zadeh said he's shipping kicks tomorrow looks like both pairs of somps will actually make it to me

I preordered the aj1 sb a few weeks ago probably still try for a retail pair
Glad this went through...I was worried I cost some NTer some money if he didnt follow through by posting his preorder or whatever. Let us know once it arrives! I know somebody from Japan apprently bought them as well!

If they release during a weekday it's game over for me, and it seems like numbers are super low at the select shops that do get them. $65 for no more stress is decent.
i wouldnt mind a weekday release just because its so hectic with the weekend crowd! Id call in /or come late!

Back
Top Bottom